Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 03:59 PM

Recovering and loose with a camera.

See what happens when you let someone loose with a camera when recuperating....picture feste.........sorry.

All taken today a little overcast but hey you take what you can get,

Hope there are not to many and ignore the mess....and weeds....they have free rule at the moment.....but will be brought back into line

I have broken them down a little in case, you get bored.....or fall asleep before the end,
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:01 PM
Where???? You haven't put anything up here Kazz???? I'll let you off though seeing as you're recovering!!!
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:02 PM
From this

To this today in no time at all.

A tulip....a lovely flower had about 3 dozen of these they were a superb
show..

Another couple lovely colours together, I think.

Daffs and the odd tulip about to flower....

A little Pieris...
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:05 PM
A few more for those still awake

Table and chairs resited, for the invalid (me)

The raised alpine bed starting to come to life, see what happens when I don't intervene...it looks good.

The much talked of decking complete with my bench and it has an almost Oriental look.....I did say almost....but it looks better than it did. Finished while I was in hospital by my Dad and 10 year old nephew. We had the base in before I went in but weather prevented me from putting the boards down...irritating but they put the boards down and it looks okay I think,
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:06 PM
If you got to the end then congratulations....sorry I was a little bored and taking these and uploading them has given me something to do.....Thanks for looking.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Where???? You haven't put anything up here Kazz???? I'll let you off though seeing as you're recovering!!!
Blinking heck H where were you hiding you were quick of the mark there...pics in situ now....my apologies....had to explain to the neighbourhood kids who came to the door just that the ball is dead.
Whats worse or better not sure they did not mind as long as they could stroke Sal... she is a old fusssbbutt...where kids are concerned.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 04:54 PM
Lol! I'm always lurking somewhere Kazz, you better watch out for me in that beautiful garden of yours now that it's all been re-arranged! It's absolutely gorgeous, very colourful, very contemporary too which I just love, and better still, somebody else did all the work today for you! I nearly had a baby before you said your dad and nephew had done it!!!!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 05:03 PM
Lovely photos, Kazz - nice to see that the weeds attack your garden as much as mine, even if I couldn't actually spot any.

Not many photos, though - more would be nice

x0x
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 05:10 PM
Lovely pics Kazz, you garden looks beautiful and just like Vicki said i couldn't spot any weeds either!
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2010, 05:37 PM
Great photo's Kazz,loved them.Garden's looking beautiful

Kazz,was it you that gave me the web address for a clematis site last year ? I can't find it and couldn't remember the name of the site,i was after some new evergreen ones
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >