View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

19-04-2010, 08:18 PM
Fantastic Helena, the location is great, as you say only one neighbour and all those trees and a little garden. I've looked at some sites in various places and they don't often have that sort of garden, it's ideal for you and Dave and the furries because it's the sort of place you can just decide at 5pm on a Friday to go to, no need to plan and book and worry about getting there. I'm so pleased you like it.

I notice you're offering special rates for singles who clean up after them, well that would be me then if only I can find a couple of days I'll be down there
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 04:58 PM
No I know H, you've usually got other vans right on top of you in these parks, but this one is quite unique, it's called a village, and that's just what it looks like with all the little roads with the statics all with their lovely gardens, and I'm really hoping you might find just the thing you're looking for and we can be neighbours one day!!! I'm very fussy who I like as my neighbour as you can well imagine!!!!

I've just done a fantastic write up for my ad and subsequent webpage which they will set up for me, but bladdy Paypal won't let me pay with my card, it kept coming back with my guest time had expired and twice at that!!! I had to mail them to find out whether I've paid twice or not at all lol! Can only happen to me. Dave has a Paypal account so I'll be using that tonight to pay, so that my advert goes up straight away, I can't wait to get cracking and get booked up!!!

I'm sure that mother of mine did this so that I keep myself busy, she knows how I like to be occupied, I hate sitting around with nothing to do, and there's a limit to how much dog walking you can do along with that monotonous housework, so this has livened me up a tad (as if I needed livening up lol!). Good luck in your quest H.xxxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

20-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
No I know H, you've usually got other vans right on top of you in these parks, but this one is quite unique, it's called a village, and that's just what it looks like with all the little roads with the statics all with their lovely gardens, and I'm really hoping you might find just the thing you're looking for and we can be neighbours one day!!! I'm very fussy who I like as my neighbour as you can well imagine!!!!

I've just done a fantastic write up for my ad and subsequent webpage which they will set up for me, but bladdy Paypal won't let me pay with my card, it kept coming back with my guest time had expired and twice at that!!! I had to mail them to find out whether I've paid twice or not at all lol! Can only happen to me. Dave has a Paypal account so I'll be using that tonight to pay, so that my advert goes up straight away, I can't wait to get cracking and get booked up!!!:mrgreen:

I'm sure that mother of mine did this so that I keep myself busy, she knows how I like to be occupied, I hate sitting around with nothing to do, and there's a limit to how much dog walking you can do along with that monotonous housework, so this has livened me up a tad (as if I needed livening up lol!). Good luck in your quest H.xxxx
Good luck H, you going to be a busy little bee
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-04-2010, 07:19 PM
It looks lovely Helena. A little piece of heaven.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2010, 07:59 PM
Originally Posted by Jackbox View Post
Good luck H, you going to be a busy little bee
Lol, I'm loving it too Jackie, been a long time since I was running a business, so it's woken my brain up a tad which can't be a bad thing, you never know, I might never have to walk into that bootroom ever again wondering what the heck I had gone in there for this time!!! Is yours sited like this Jackie, with all that privacy? I'm sure this is quite unusual to have a set up like this with a little garden and overlooking that lovely forest, bit like I've got here at home, but I've got hills instead of a forest, so that's a nice change too, at least it's not houses or other units though, just open space, perfick!!! I've done a brilliant write up, I will pm you with it and see what you think! Thanks for all your invaluable help, and you never know, if I make enough this first year, I might be keeping it all to ourselves for next year if I can cover that rent! xxx

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
It looks lovely Helena. A little piece of heaven.
It sure is Lynn, a little piece of heaven down here on Earth, mmmmmmm, maybe it was mum xxxx
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3