Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 01:04 PM

Just been acosted in tesco!!

....if thats the right word for having some alcoholic pikey TELL you that you must buy him some beer that is on offer if you spend £30 or more. And stand within an inch of your face....shout instructions at you...breathe alcohol in your face...and try and be as intimidating as possible!

Apparently because i had a large trolley full i HAD to buy his beer so he didnt have to pay as much!

Typical British public all decided to look the other way...even tho i had to small children with me...and he was acting threatingly. I stood my ground and told him No way and to get out my face, lol!!!!
I am quite brave at the time of things...but did look over my shoulder a couple of times when leaving the store!!!
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Thats shocking , people seem to turn their heads today and not come to someone who is in obvious need of support. You are very brave to stand your ground, I would have left shopping and all and said **** it , yelled at the man . Not so good in public relations as you and then I would ring the shop and tell they why my abandoned trolley was still in the isle and they want to help out customers if that s*** ever happens or they will end up with none as I am sure you were not the last customer he tried it on .
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Aww Bless ya! *Hugs* I know how you feel, we get them in our town alot, it's awful. I walk the long way round just so I don't have to walk past them as they sit on a wall outside a doctors surgery at all hours drinking.

I'm disgusted that no one offered to help, especially as you had your little'un's with you
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 01:13 PM
How awful and terrible that no one stood up for you. Sadly, I'm not surprised! Hope you're ok. xx
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 01:17 PM
Originally Posted by Emrad View Post
Thats shocking , people seem to turn their heads today and not come to someone who is in obvious need of support. You are very brave to stand your ground, I would have left shopping and all and said **** it , yelled at the man . Not so good in public relations as you and then I would ring the shop and tell they why my abandoned trolley was still in the isle and they want to help out customers if that s*** ever happens or they will end up with none as I am sure you were not the last customer he tried it on .
Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Aww Bless ya! *Hugs* I know how you feel, we get them in our town alot, it's awful. I walk the long way round just so I don't have to walk past them as they sit on a wall outside a doctors surgery at all hours drinking.

I'm disgusted that no one offered to help, especially as you had your little'un's with you
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
How awful and terrible that no one stood up for you. Sadly, I'm not surprised! Hope you're ok. xx
Thanks guys!
I was actually at the till there were lots of staff milling around that must have seen but noone said anything to this man, they didnt ask him to leave or asked if i was ok after! Makes you feel really safe dont it? He was so close to me he could easily have stuck a knife in without anyone noticing( bit dramatic i know!)...but what a bloody cheek he had...didnt even say please, lol!!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 03:56 PM
flippin heck!!!!

glad your ok!!!

cheeky man and useless people not help you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 04:09 PM
What is the matter with some people? The demon drink......

Hugs honey xxx
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 04:22 PM
They should have got security to evict him, thats totally unacceptable behaviour, I would complain to the store.

I hope you're feeling better now.
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by suze View Post
flippin heck!!!!

glad your ok!!!

cheeky man and useless people not help you
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
What is the matter with some people? The demon drink......

Hugs honey xxx
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
They should have got security to evict him, thats totally unacceptable behaviour, I would complain to the store.

I hope you're feeling better now.
Thanks I am fine!!!
Just worries me what it would take for people to help other people out! I am pretty sure i would have said something if it was someone else he'd done it to....but never mind all done now
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2009, 05:45 PM
Well done you for standing your ground but the rest of the supermarket should be ashamed of themselves.
Hope you are not too shook up x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >