View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

25-06-2009, 10:31 AM

Muse - O2 November

I am just a little bit excited that we've got tickets to go and see my fave ever band - MUSE play at O2 on 12 November which is the day after my birthday - I couldn't have got a better birthday present!!!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:04 AM
We saw them in Birmingham way back in 2006 and they were awesome! They're not much of an "involve the crowd" type more just get up and play but then that might be different now.

Do you know who is supporting them? I hope for your sake it's different to when we saw them as the support was awful!!

I can guarantee you won't be disappointed with Muse though! Enjoy!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2009, 11:20 AM
aaaaaaargh jealousy! I actually won a ticket in the draw on their site to see the MTV filming when they brought the last album out and couldn`t go. I hope you have a brilliant time and please let us know what it was like.
Hayley
Dogsey Senior

25-06-2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks guys - I'm sooooo excited!!

I saw them a couple of years ago at Wembley when they were supported by My Chemical Romance, Biffy Clyro etc and they were brilliant then but I'm looking forward to seeing them in a smaller more intimate venue (not that the O2 is intimate but its smaller than the 70,000 people at wembley)!!

I'll let you all know what it was like - now if only someone could get Matt Bellamy to sing Happy Birthday to me - that would be a present and a half!!