Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-12-2007, 02:23 PM

Really need to go to the opticians now!

I've just had to nip out as I had run out of fags and while I was out I saw this old lady taking a cat for a walk on a lead.

Well to say that I was surprised is an understatement as I very nearly walked straight into a lamp post.

I'm just so glad that I didn't have Onyx or Jess with me at the time because even though they tolerate our three cats they hate any other cats with a passion .

The stupid thing was that this cat was walking on its lead without a care in the world. In fact better than alot of dogs do, but I still want to know why someone want to walk a cat to the shops in the first place

Oh how I wished I had taken my mobile with me and then I could of taken a photo of it.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2007, 02:35 PM
How sweet...we cann't do it here as too many dogs around who don;t like cats. But years ago when I lived south side of Birmingham, I used to walk the dogs, two of my cats came..of thier own free will, and one of my sons walked the rabbit. How strange are we!!! but they enjoyed the stroll
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2007, 02:50 PM
There is a women here Colin who used to walk her large pursian cat beside her two chows
I stopped and said to her one day Mary why on earth are you walking your cat , Her reply was he gets jealous if i take the dogs out and not him ,So i said what do you mean he gets jealous , She replied he scrathes my sofa to bits and rips my curtains , But only does it if i walk the dogs and not him
You know what they say Colin there is nowt as queer as folk xxdk
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-12-2007, 03:31 PM
Before we got Ruby, 2 of our cats would often join Diesel for his walk around the neighbourhood (not on leads) and they still will often follow me up the road, which i do get comments on but i dont actually take them for walks