i wish i could name these breeders it would shut quite a few mouths on here
These are the ones I was referring to.

Dawn R.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by staffer View Post
well f we didnt get involved and left the dogs to get on with it i thing we would be walking with wolves,
Hardly

and most breeds would not excist to day with out being handled
Given the travesties of bad health and virtual cripples which some breeds are, that would not be a bad thing imo...
Explain please how come there are so many millions of puppies born around the world as a result of accidental as well as `planned` matings where no one was present to `help`...

by the way how many bitches have you bred
I don`t breed, there are far too many dogs in rescues and being destroyed every single day for lack of a home. I would never add to that. Any dog living with me, if not already neutered by the time he or she arrives, gets done at the earliest opportunity. Do not mistake me not being a breeder myself with me not being more than familiar with breeding practices, I am, and I do know breeders past and present who strictly adhere to the very highest of ethical breeding standards.

i have don it wrong please read whole reply sorry
I have read each post throughout the thread, yours included obviously.

You deliberately breed crossbreeds - totally unecessary.

You do not have relevent health tests done on every single brood bitch or stud - those things *are* necessary.

You don`t have waiting lists of owners ready and waiting before producing goodness knows how many pups - irresponsible and unethical.

You are prepared to force-mate, [ yes thats exactly what it is no matter how much you try to make it sound less wicked ], aggressive ditches - thats heinous, unethical, dangerous, and utterly disgraceful.

Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-01-2007, 11:58 AM
Hi Patch I wouldn't waste any more time on this thread or any started by 'Staffer'. He came on here and revealed his true self with an obscene post and the admission that
" i have had fun winding you all up " .

I think the content of the posts in this thread serves as a reminder to us all to take care when we are looking to buy a puppy or dog.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
All good educational threads to show people thinking of buying a pup what sort of `breeder` to avoid and what to look out for - well done everybody for asking excellent questions and making pertinant comments which have done so much to highlight the issues concerned :smt001

I miss the reppies, I`d have been giving them out by the sack full on this thread, especially to you Mini - rarely does a nail get hit so squarely on the head as you have done
Azz
Administrator
Male 

02-01-2007, 10:08 PM
On that note I think we'll lock this thread.

Staffer was banned yesterday, after a childish attack on our members don't take it personally tho, it happens often when some people can't get over being proved wrong or shown their way of thinking is seriously flawed, or at times, incredibly stupid.
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 11 12 13 14