View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Willow
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 02:31 PM
Have you thought perhaps of changing her diet instead of giving her charcoal or something perhaps ? When mine were puppies they were on Science Plan as well and I changed it to something else as it was to rich and they were both King Stinkers on it

If not, then best of luck with sorting out the trumping !
pxxuk
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-01-2007, 02:39 PM
I had this problem when I switched Honey's dry food to Pedigree - it was awful and constant too! I felt very sorry for her. We changed her to Wainwrights Large Breed food Turkey and Rice and that works for her, she loves it and we love it too because there are no more smells!!

I think maybe a food change might be a good thing to think about long term if the yoghurt doesnt work... and Wainrights is a little cheaper too!!
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2007, 02:52 PM
Yeah Im thinking about going onto James wellbeloved when she has stopped growing. Just thought I didn't want to mess to much with her diet whilst she is so young.
DobieGirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:33 AM
UPDATE

Just to let you all know we gave Roxy some Bio Natural yogurt last night (just a few dollops on its own) and amazingly there was no wind our first evening without an 'aroma' wofting round the lounge. I'm shocked yet so happy!

Thank you all SO much for your great ideas and tips!!!
mj
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2007, 09:46 AM
MORNING,
sorry to butt in on your thread but can you give this to a puppy max is 12 weeks old and he's a stinker!
and sometimes we have sound effects too, he jumps up and looks round has if to say what was that! did i sit on something?lol dont want to change his diet only just settled down since we got him but could do without the aroma!!
bullterrier
Dogsey Junior
Male 

26-01-2007, 02:09 PM
We have the same problem with Archie, it`s constant. I used to feed the pup`s Science Plan Puppy(the one without additives) but Calla my bitch would turn her nose up at it, somedays she`d eat 1 meal if we were lucky. We went back to using Bakers puppy which both pups were on when we bought them. They both eat it but Archie stinks, it`s damned embarrasing, especially when in the vet`s and a vetinary nurse comes along to make a fuss just after he`s dropped one!
Don`t want to change their food again till they`re 18 months old, they`re both 12 & 13 months respectively.
Think I`ll have to try the yogurt to see if that works.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
UPDATE

Just to let you all know we gave Roxy some Bio Natural yogurt last night (just a few dollops on its own) and amazingly there was no wind our first evening without an 'aroma' wofting round the lounge. I'm shocked yet so happy!

Thank you all SO much for your great ideas and tips!!!
Keep it going, it won't do her any harm and of course it is actually good for her!!!!

mj, i'm sure you can???? It's really good for them, it settles their tums!
shaza
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Originally Posted by DobieGirl View Post
Is there anything else I can try then, Roxys are really bad, and very often. Usually I dont mind but last night it really wound my OH up, to the point he moved and sat on his own

Bang goes that romantic movie
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 :smt044 Sorry I know I shouldn't laugh but couldn't help it when you posted the above. Sorry - can't help either
pxxuk
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-01-2007, 08:07 PM
Glad its all working out well
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3