Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-11-2007, 11:42 PM

heather mills fire works kills neighbours dog

Just thought i would post this too see what you all make of it, for me personaly i feel that she should of at least told the neighbours she was going to have a firework display...here is the link to the paper

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/entertain...neighbour.html
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2007, 11:50 PM
I agree she should have had the sense to warn her neighbours of her fireworks display , that poor we dog , i feel for her owners , rip little one xxdk
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2007, 11:51 PM
seen it before...its a load of BS...even the vet in the article says he doubted her party caused the dog to die
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
seen it before...its a load of BS...even the vet in the article says he doubted her party caused the dog to die
Even so it is courtesy to let neighbors know.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 12:12 AM
She should have let the neighbours know, but I don't think it could have killed a healthy dog, but yes, a little careless of her not to tell anyone her plans.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 07:38 AM
I don't think anyone could have expected a dog to die due to the fireworks, but I do agree that, she should have told neighbours - particularly if there were horses nearby as well and dogs and cats.

It just strikes me as the act of an inconsiderate/selfish person - which it seems to me, the richer and more famous you are, the more you become.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 08:28 AM
She should have told people, especially as she is supposedly well up on the animal welfare front. I actually stopped a cattery from holding a firework display right next to the cat pens. She said it was for her kids I said how much bad publicity do you want in the paper tomorrow! She stopped!
Becky
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 08:35 AM
Shes a very self centered woman URGH! Not to tell her neighbours who she must have known had animals is disgraceful.
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 11:25 AM
She's supposed to be an animal lover and supports animal welfare. Why on earth did it not occur to her to let neighbours know that she was havong a display. Any idiot knows that animals can get distressed due to the noise.

All she had to do was take a few minutes to put notes through the neighbours door, or call them, to say a display was taking place.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-11-2007, 01:39 PM
Yes but from now untill the new year we will be getting fireworkds going off so really its down to us to make sure we watch our pets i had fireworks going off the other night a few doors down from me i heard them i kept me dogs in if they went out i went with them so you cant keep blameing other people fire works should be for displays only But there not.So untill they make them for displays only then we all have to keep an ear open for the fire works.I really wish they would make it law cos it sickens me what some people do to cats and dogs with fire works But i dont really think anyone can blame heather for the dog dieing.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >