Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 06:49 PM

Pet Plan Tags?????

I've just been reading the posts about what tags your dogs wear. Some have Petplan tags. Can someone let me know about these please. Do you get them if the dog is insured with petplan or is it something you buy? ( If its free, Gelert has been missing out for the last 9 years!! lol)
Thanks
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 06:58 PM
It's if your insured with them, but I think it is something they have just started.
If you ring them....I did with reah and she isn't insured with them, although the other two are, they sent me one for her......but the ones I have got (might be different from what others are talking about) is ones that give you free 12 months ''find your pet'' and they are logged on a system, with a registration number, after the 12 months it's £9.00 a year Just another way of tracing your dog if it goes missing
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:06 PM
Ahhh. Thanks Steph, I think I'll look into that, might as well have something for free seeing as how Gel's insurance is well over £400!!! (more than my mini fully comp!)
I have to say though that I deffo wouldn't be without insurance for her...or the mini! Ha
elaineb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-04-2009, 07:34 PM
oooooh me too, me too, am with Petplan I want my free tags too. Do they send them or do you have to ring up?
Elaine xx