Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 07:22 PM
i did have 5, 3 years ago
then i was down to 1 for 2 years and now i have 3 planning on my 4th
i don't plan another until the baby is in school which will be 18 months or maybe just before he goes to school and that pup will be off 1 of my girls.
and i am planning to keep 1 of the kittens when i breed mitten next year so i think i better start looking for a bigger house

(just so you don't start thinking that i got ride of my dogs 3 dogs died in a short space of time 2 had accidents 1 of old age and 1 has only here for rehoming)
gordon lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 07:56 PM
We are planning to bring another Vallhund into the house soon, *fingers crossed* I'm searching for a breeder now. That makes 4

Then at least ANOTHER Vall (or 2), and another Gordon Setter, and I quite like the idea of a Border Collie, and naturally a fluffy Cardigan Welsh Corgi Then theres the Newf, and the Caucasion Ovtcharka, and the Black Russian terrier and the Rottie, and the American Bulldog, and a nice GSD, and a Chesepeake Bay Retriever, and a Clumber Spaniel, and a Belgain Groendael, and Malinois, and Lab, and Golden Retriever. And my sister wants a Shetland Sheepdog or a Cocker soooooooooooooo.........

I am mad
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 10:35 PM
I cant wait to add another
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5