View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2004, 06:12 PM
All 3 of mine get like this. They become very clingy if they can sense something is wrong with me.

I hope you feel better soon.
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

28-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Aww good on Chester
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2004, 07:43 PM
indie comes and cuddles me when im ill. Infact when i came home from college early the other week cos i was ill, i was in bed from 3pm til next day and indie stayed right next to me the whole time. she didnt even ask for dinner! I remembered 2 hrs after she was meant to have it.
And if me and bf argue, she gets really weird and she will jump on my lap crushing me. she will also hide in the corner and whine and kick the door and bark the house down

I think she knows when we are in bad mood cos she is extra naughty, im sure she does it to annoy us more lol.

she can also sense when im upset and will come sit with me
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 11:28 AM
aw bless chester what a cutie. max was very gentle with james when he broke his arm yet ciontinued to jump over the others and max was on 4 months old at the time
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 11:56 AM
Hope you feel better soon.
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2004, 04:29 PM
YES they do mine are cheecky devils ...but have been calm and loving today..........
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 05:13 PM
I'm sure Dizzy knows....I've been suffering from Vertigo and have been either throwing up or spinning out

Bless her..she won't leave my side at the mo and even supervises me chucking up
She sleeps on the bed with me (naughty I know) cos OH can't handle it and sleeps on the sofa
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 05:38 PM
they deffo know even my loonies have kept their paws on the floor since i came back from hospital.They are usually like jack in a boxes so they must know, bless em
Louie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-12-2004, 06:50 PM
Hope you are feeling better soon Kirsty. Its awful when you have this , i suffer from asthma and had flue and a bad chest infection afterwards. i had to do the same as you and come downstairs to try and rest sitting up as you can,t sleep when you can,t breath . Our Dalmatian Bailey didn,t sleep either and sat next to the settee with his head on my lap just watching me.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2