Our sister sites
Our sister sites
enewnes
New Member!
Female 

31-03-2016, 01:19 PM

Lovely walk along Wirral Coast

Hi there,

I'm not sure for those of you who live in the area if you have heard/ took part in the Wirral Coastal Walk but it is a lovely 15 mile walk along the coastal line, with completion points also at 4 miles and 10 miles for those who would prefer a shorter distance.

I work at the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation and this year, we have launched a campaign to find 122 people and pets to join our team to raise awareness to how many people are diagnosed with the biggest cancer killer in the UK every single day.

The walk takes place on Sunday 12th June and the registration fee is just £5 for adults and £1 for children – dogs can walk for free.

We ask walkers to try and raise £25 through sponsorship which will then go towards research and supporting people living with lung cancer.

To sign up and be part our team people can register at www.roycastle.org/wirralwalk , call 0333 323 7200 or visit one of our shops across the North West.

Sorry if this is not the best place to write about this but I noticed last year how many people enjoyed the day walking their dogs so wanted to share.