Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Cassius
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 03:21 AM
Hi,

About a year \go Zane got his head stuck in the trellis fencing in my back garden. It didn't matter what we did we couldn't free him. we had to call out the fire brigae who came all suited up with extra large, thick gloves on (I suppose they thought they could've been bitten).

The released him and he jumped all over them giing kisses to them all in turn. There ws one fireman Zane wouldn't let out of the house though - the one that actually pulled him out from the fence. He was so grateful he just put his front paws around his waist and refused to let go.

Fortunately he hasn't done it since and he's too big to get stuck there now. Ellie and Yiannis are quite so dopey - they havent' done anything like that.

Laura xx
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 05:24 AM
Originally Posted by Stumpywop View Post
Hi,

About a year \go Zane got his head stuck in the trellis fencing in my back garden. It didn't matter what we did we couldn't free him. we had to call out the fire brigae who came all suited up with extra large, thick gloves on (I suppose they thought they could've been bitten).

The released him and he jumped all over them giing kisses to them all in turn. There ws one fireman Zane wouldn't let out of the house though - the one that actually pulled him out from the fence. He was so grateful he just put his front paws around his waist and refused to let go.

Fortunately he hasn't done it since and he's too big to get stuck there now. Ellie and Yiannis are quite so dopey - they havent' done anything like that.

Laura xx
I wouldn't have let him go either - I likes fireman
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 09:14 AM
Where has your dog got stuck?
In my heart

and there's no shifting her
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-06-2009, 05:52 PM
Dougal got himself twisted up in our old computer chair once, he was trying to get onto my OH's knee and one leg went down between the arm of the chair and the outside (it was a big loop of an armrest).

We had a collie once decided to take a flying leap into the river not realising the bit she had leapt from was too steep for her to get back out. I had to loop her lead over her head and persuade her to swim down to an easier bit. She got a right old fright. Silly mare.
nadine201
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-06-2009, 09:11 PM
On the first night we got Monty, he was in the kitchen and we were in the living room.
Heard him whining & went to investigate, we could not see him at all had a listen and the whining was coming from somewhere 'hollow'
He had got himself into the smallest gap EVER between a piece of wood with a cut out for a radiator pipe and the fridge freezer, he could not turn himself round but we persuaded him to back out
There is no way he can even get his head in there now !!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2