View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2010, 09:49 PM
i'll defo try e45 tomorrow as i have ezcema so have tons of the stuff!
thanks for your help, she seems to like having a day shaking at home with me today instead of walking lol

Just realised i'm not coming across as such a healthy person am i? lmao x
cara2002
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-12-2010, 10:08 PM
im having a similar problem with my dogs at the mo, My lab (6yrs) is a wimp and he doesnt like going out in the rain let alone the snow! and he wimpers whe he is walking on the snow. But my main problem is our new pup, she is 10weeks old, a wiemaraner that dont have a thick coat anyway. she has very soft pads as she is not allowed out yet, and she is shaking and crying alot.
We have a microwave beanie teddy that we put in with her and blankets. I also have a heat mat.

As long as you provide them with a warm place and a cool place then the dog can decide.

My older dog likes having his feet soaked in warm water and then a hot water bottle may help?!
HollyG1
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-12-2010, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by cara2002 View Post

My older dog likes having his feet soaked in warm water and then a hot water bottle may help?!
that's a good idea, my dog is ten next month so is getting on a little. I'll have to have a look for the heated mat which pets use more than me, used it for my dying hamster do dog should appreciate.
I usually feed her pretty much as soon as i get back and i've started putting warm water in her food as she's getting fussy.
I will give warm water or her mat a go - she's been next to the fire a lot today (with her paws about 20 cm away from it (that's why her furs red - got burnt by being too close to it lmao)
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2