Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Originally Posted by Emmakay391 View Post
lol well im slightly more reserved its my OH that does the flyball i just watch but yeah they are all very noisy!

Were you there this year then? I was having a look at the northern inuit society they had there, they had a very good fancy dress!
We enjoy camping but havnt took Duke yet..maybe somewhere like that would be a good place to start, that way it doesnt matter if he gets a bit nervous in the night and barks

Oh and Duke loved that thing for the lurchers where they chase a rag..he was so impatient waiting in line to have a go! lol

Emma x
HeHeHe yeah the fancy dress was brill! My girl Raina was with Cruella dressed as a dally (she is a laid back girl and doesnt mind being dressed up a bit) I was the Steward and was running backwards and forwards giving the prizes and noting the winners
Emmakay391
Dogsey Junior
Female 

22-06-2011, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Razcox View Post
HeHeHe yeah the fancy dress was brill! My girl Raina was with Cruella dressed as a dally (she is a laid back girl and doesnt mind being dressed up a bit) I was the Steward and was running backwards and forwards giving the prizes and noting the winners
Aww i did take some pics of the fancy dress. Im guessing this must be you and your girl then!

Raina is lovely btw
Razcox
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:36 AM
Originally Posted by Emmakay391 View Post
Aww i did take some pics of the fancy dress. Im guessing this must be you and your girl then!

Raina is lovely btw
Yep thats me in my pink waterproof with tent hair scraped back - Stunning LOL

Thanks! Raina is a sweet heart, Ela was chilling at the registrations tent so you may not have seen her. Cassie (the lurcher) sat this one out because of all the dogs on leads and she can be a bit of a grumpy bum on lead with other dogs!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2