Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Janay15
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-10-2013, 11:56 PM

Nationwide Outrage Grows Over Gruesome Abuse of “Puppy Doe”

Hi everyone. Something I just read that I wanted to share.

A young dog was found abandoned near a playground in the US. When this sweet little pit bull was found, she had been tortured so much that she was not even able to walk. The violence that this poor dog had inflicted upon her is almost unbearable to read. I couldn't stop crying.

http://www.care2.com/causes/nationwi...puppy-doe.html

There is going to be a vigil for Kiya (her original name) in New York City on National Pit Bull Awareness Day, Saturday, October 26 from 5-8 p.m (US time zone).

I just wanted to share this poor dog's story (who's now known to the world as "Puppy Doe") so that all around the world, she can be in as many people's hearts and minds as possible during and after her vigil.

Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2013, 03:00 AM
You want to share it because you are outraged.

I don't want to see or read it because, sadly, I will be sickened and upset and know that me 'viewing or reading' about one more sickening cruel tale about animals will not make a jot of difference to their lot. I vote with my feet and donate to worthy animal causes and charities and take VERY good care of my own animal.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2013, 04:06 AM
She is going to be the wheel of change. People are using her story to try to stop the 'free to good home' adds on Craigslist. They do not allow animal sales, but allow free adds... this is how sickos and dog fighters get alot of their animals. They are also using her to raise cruelty penalties...

What she suffered is horrendous, yet she still had a smile and a wag. She has been helped tobthe bridge, as her injuries were just too severe. I have been following this story closely, and maybe a little good will come from it.