View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Galina
New Member!
Female 

17-05-2013, 01:46 PM

Need Help in Animal Communication (Telepathy)

Hi all animal-lovers!

I'm Galina and I've already introduced myself in the introduction thread.

I'm practicing animal communication, which is the ability to send and receive emotions, feeling, images, sounds and many other from the animal (and not only animal by the way). But I'm only a beginner. I took animal communication courses, read great many of books on the topic, had successful readings but I still lack of practice drastically. I know how to tune in to the animal but I'm still learning separating my own analytic thoughts from the animal's thoughts and interpreting the received properly. The process is very individual and I need to practice a lot to master the ability. It would be so great if someone agreed to let me talk to their animals.

I need just the name, the photo of the animal and a list of questions on which you definitely know the answers. I'll tune in to the animal via photo, ask him/her the questions and then you check what does match and what doesn't. After the simple question I could also ask some questions on which you do not know the answers but would like to get them. If I'm right about the simple questions, than chances are I'll be right about other ones as well!

Everything will be confidential due to the animal communicators ethics. So all the information I get will not be used or recounted to other people without the permission of the guardian.

If someone is interested, my email is [removed]

I'll appreciate your help very much!

Thanks in advance!
manydogz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-07-2013, 10:01 PM
I don't think i'd be interested in what you are asking because I don't believe there is a way for you to tune in to one of my dogs without actually getting to know one of them. I can tell what my dogs want and how they are feeling because I know them and interact with them on a daily basis. one of my dogs is my medical service dog who alerts to how I feel. my dogs communicate with me and I with them, but for a stranger to have some sort of telepathic communication with one of them, in my opinion, would be impossible.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Originally Posted by manydogz View Post
I don't think i'd be interested in what you are asking because I don't believe there is a way for you to tune in to one of my dogs without actually getting to know one of them. I can tell what my dogs want and how they are feeling because I know them and interact with them on a daily basis. one of my dogs is my medical service dog who alerts to how I feel. my dogs communicate with me and I with them, but for a stranger to have some sort of telepathic communication with one of them, in my opinion, would be impossible.
Medical service dog, find that fasinating. How clever dogs are.