Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 07:15 AM

Good morning folks!

Morning all,

Managed to get a bit of a lie in this morning – thank you gingers! They’ve just had their breakfast, and we’ll be going out for a nice walk around 8am.

Not much more than that planned, apart from a couple of loads of washing, and some serious snoozing on the sofa and roast chicken with all the trimmings for lunch – yum!

Have a great Sunday, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
I used to be schizophrenic, but we're all right now.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 07:33 AM
Morning all,
windy but nice and bright,just been out raking the lawn we have 4 very tall fruit trees why is it that they all drop their leaves in the same 4or5 days? makes"poo spotting" very difficult

Have a good day

Jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all,
windy but nice and bright,just been out raking the lawn we have 4 very tall fruit trees why is it that they all drop their leaves in the same 4or5 days? makes"poo spotting" very difficult

Have a good day

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - it's the same when we're out..... daren't take your eyes off it for a moment....
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Morning vicki and all,
My daughter and I are popping to my mums this afternoon as my cousins daughter from Austrailia is arriving at my parents for a few days. She has just got to England and is staying with other relatives for a year before returning to Austrailia.
Will be nice to meet her as she was born in Aus.
Have a good day everyone.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 08:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Seems dry and brighter here this morning but still windy. Was pouring down and blowing a gale all night. At least it was very quiet firework wise! Ironing here for me today and Steak for tea...mmm! Have a good Sunday everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 08:59 AM
morning all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 09:27 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
My daughter and I are popping to my mums this afternoon as my cousins daughter from Austrailia is arriving at my parents for a few days. She has just got to England and is staying with other relatives for a year before returning to Austrailia.
Will be nice to meet her as she was born in Aus.
Have a good day everyone.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Seems dry and brighter here this morning but still windy. Was pouring down and blowing a gale all night. At least it was very quiet firework wise! Ironing here for me today and Steak for tea...mmm! Have a good Sunday everyone.
Morning Jackie

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
Mornign Sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 09:29 AM
Morning Cuz and all.

Well egg for brekkie...how did you guess....yummy

Beef for dinner when we get back from Sutton Park. Thankfully the rain has stopped.

Have a great day
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 09:44 AM
morning all. lazy person here. got up about 8 but still havnt had a wash or got dressed LOL but got my 2nd load of washing on. thought great its sunny n windy out get the washing out. and whats happening. suns gone in and it looks yuk again.
got to pop over the asdas this morning. want some veggies for dinner, got a lump of boiled bacon for dinner (yum) ive been really good with my diet. so far im losing 2lb a week.
ive been filling in a food diary on-line and its making me re-think what im eating as well. my OH is taking some slimming pills from the doctor, so at the moment the *side effects* are making sure i have plenty of air freshener LOL (if u get what i mean)
oh well better get on with starting the day.
have a good one all.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Morning all,

Had a good walk this morning and had French toast for breakfast. Yum! Really windy and very overcast so rain is not far away here, but we got a good dry walk this morning.

My granpa is away to a veterans parade in Glasgow today and my gran and I are going to do the housework, then another walk will be on the cards.

Have a good day, all.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >