View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

08-05-2008, 06:31 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Off up to Aberdeen today but at least it looks like the hot weather is here again !
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 06:33 AM
Morning all

Lovely day here and nothing timetabled that i have to do....I`m looking forward to some Fudge time.

Have a good day everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 06:36 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
Another bad day yesterday when I opened my post, although there was a small glimmer of hope later on. In addition, a lot of small things are not happening that should have, I have almost got used to Envirofone STILL not sending my payment and that's been going on for SIX MONTHS now (don't touch them! ) but I'm waiting for quotes to fix my kitchen so Homebase can be forced into sorting out that mess which has been ongoing since November 2006, a classified ad to sell something didn't appear as they "forgot" to put it in, I ordered two copy marriage certificates over the internet as I need to renew my passport so I can use it for ID and they sent one, the bank are cutting up rough and have their facts wrong the list goes on.....
At least the dogs are fine although Deccy is on hunger strike full time. I might take him to the lake this morning for a swim again, and see if he will eat anything away from madam who must (surely) be coming down from tart mode any time now The promised rain hasn't materialised yet ...... so it's not all bad!
Morning Gill *hugs* hon xx

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you find your squash my favourite is the Pear and I haven't seen that on the shelves for a good couple of years

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine - drives me nuts!

Originally Posted by Teddysmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Morning Julie

Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all ( good luck on the "citruis" hunt )

Another lovely day, but will be covered today as got caught out yesterday having lunch with a friend outside

Looks like I may be taking a dunk with the boys in the pool later

Have a good day all x
Morning Tracy

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Off up to Aberdeen today but at least it looks like the hot weather is here again !
Morning Phil

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Morning all

Lovely day here and nothing timetabled that i have to do....I`m looking forward to some Fudge time.

Have a good day everyone.
Morning Rachel - I'm soooo jealous! x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-05-2008, 06:39 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Another glorious day here taking Ollie in a bit before its too hot and then a parcel to post and then the day is ours.
Good luck with the juice hunt Vicki.
at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-05-2008, 07:03 AM
Morning Vicki , morning all

at the 'wriggle on' bit babe , I hope you find your Robinson Barley stuff . . . . !!! . . . . I had the same sort of problem myself . . . . this was Ski Yoghurt Drinks . . . on the shelf one moment and then gone the next . . never to be seen again . . .

Anyway sweetheart . . . you have a lovely day . . . . the weather is just perfect . . . . . I sooooo love it when the sun is shining . . . ( seems to bring the best of of all the gorgeous young ladies . . . . ) . . . hehehehehehe

Take care everyone and be good

Shane x x x
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 07:27 AM
Another gorgeous day here in sunny Essex Another day I can spend in it too Jamie and I found a lovely little brook yesterday on our travels through a wood, so think we will go back there today, as he enjoyed himself so much yesterday Then it is off shopping and boring household stuff (**yawn**)
Hope you all have a nice day and don't work too hard!!!
Claire xx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 07:36 AM

glorious day here and nothing to do but go off to have my hair coloured and then come home to play with Missy!

have a great day everyone x
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-05-2008, 07:44 AM
Morning all
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-05-2008, 09:54 AM
Morning Everyone , Its been a long night for me and For Toni as molly whelped her first two babies this morning both males red/white with there momma flashy markings , So I have been awake awaiting the call to say Lady was a grandma again , And Toni has been up awaiting the new arrivals , both momma and babies are doing grand xdk
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

08-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Big Congrats babe . . . . . I'm glad all is going well . . . . you will have to post some piccies

x x x x x x
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >