Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:33 AM

Good morning all!

Morning all,

Delighted yesterday is out of the way – I’ve still got a bit left over, but have until 11am this morning to finish off, so should make it.

Then I have a guy from our Bristol office coming in to train me on something new (more work!) which will make a change, but how I’m supposed to fit it all in is a mystery. Still, stick a broom up my ar*e and I’ll sweep up as I go along.

I’ve also had to go into work for the last two Saturdays as the alarm keeps going off – something I don’t get paid for (although I’m pushing for it).

It may be time to start digging my heels in………

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
Did you hear about the two blondes who froze to death in a drive-in movie? They had gone to see "Closed for the Winter."
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:38 AM
Morning vicki, morning all,
hope today turns out to be better for you. Looks like another sunny one today. Have a good day everyone

Jeanette
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:46 AM
morning
been a good girl and got the first load of washing on - lovely day promised here. dan got a taster day at college while martin and i are spending the day moving a fridge and a freezer and chasing dan's gp for a perscription.

hope you manage to get your work caught up with and have a good day all

sue
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:54 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Back to work today reluctantly but need to get things back into a routine again. Lovely sunny morning as well, typical! You dig your heels in Vicki and make sure you get paid for what you do!
Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:54 AM
Morning all,
Looks like another nice day again today, I must find two trees close enough together so I can hang out my washing instead of watching it dry very slowly indoors.
Deccy is still off his food and pining for Diva, who thinks everything's normal and is not exactly discouraging him from the sanctuary of her crate in the next room, if I go out I have to crate him too just to be on the safe side. When I take her outside for a wee etc he lets rip with a real hound hooooowwwwwwlllllll good job my neighbours are so far away I'll take him out early today to avoid the heat - not normally a problem in Ireland!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Morning Vicki, hope you have a good day Hun. The weather is beautiful here, but looks like I'm off to the vets again.
Just been back upstairs to tell Pat.....silly man said...you should of crept in on her and gone BOO, maybe that would of shifted something
But No still nothing and she's still trying Well here's hoping. Love Hun xxxxxxxxxxxx
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-05-2008, 05:56 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Up to Inverness today and then back away up to Aberdeen tomorrow. Bit of a frustrating drive but at least the weather forecast is looking good.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 06:01 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning vicki, morning all,
hope today turns out to be better for you. Looks like another sunny one today. Have a good day everyone

Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
been a good girl and got the first load of washing on - lovely day promised here. dan got a taster day at college while martin and i are spending the day moving a fridge and a freezer and chasing dan's gp for a perscription.

hope you manage to get your work caught up with and have a good day all

sue
Morning Sue - I've done washing too - aren't we just perfect wimmin?

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Back to work today reluctantly but need to get things back into a routine again. Lovely sunny morning as well, typical! You dig your heels in Vicki and make sure you get paid for what you do!
Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Morning J - hope today goes well hon x

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
Looks like another nice day again today, I must find two trees close enough together so I can hang out my washing instead of watching it dry very slowly indoors.
Deccy is still off his food and pining for Diva, who thinks everything's normal and is not exactly discouraging him from the sanctuary of her crate in the next room, if I go out I have to crate him too just to be on the safe side. When I take her outside for a wee etc he lets rip with a real hound hooooowwwwwwlllllll good job my neighbours are so far away I'll take him out early today to avoid the heat - not normally a problem in Ireland!
Morning Gill - poor Deccy....... x

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Vicki, hope you have a good day Hun. The weather is beautiful here, but looks like I'm off to the vets again.
Just been back upstairs to tell Pat.....silly man said...you should of crept in on her and gone BOO, maybe that would of shifted something
But No still nothing and she's still trying Well here's hoping. Love Hun xxxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Stephanie - poor Reah - I was hoping for some good news this morning. Good luck at the vets xxx

Originally Posted by Phil View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Up to Inverness today and then back away up to Aberdeen tomorrow. Bit of a frustrating drive but at least the weather forecast is looking good.
Morning Phil - weather is cracking here..... drive safe x
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-05-2008, 06:19 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Beautiful here again this morning, may just spend the day pottering in the garden, my cleaning lady is here today as well, so we'll keep out of each others way

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-05-2008, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. yippeee nowhere to go today a day pottering about the house and walking Ollie before it gets too hot and when it cools down again.
Hope you have an easier day today Vicki.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >