Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 07:57 AM

Blowing The Cobwebs Away

Hi John the farmer had offered me to take the pup down the little lane to the woods,as the cows had been moved,so woke up this morning with good intentions,mussy head and all.Decided to take the pup,itwas a lovely morning,she was off and running in and out of the bushes,then all of a sudden disappeared,but still could hear her,all of a sudden her rear end appeared pulling something,then she disappeared again,and I could still hear her,then again she reappeared,but she was not alone,it gave me a real fright,she had a childs leg in her mouth,and she was still trying to get hold of something else,my first thought was utter panic,tried my mobile no signal,too scared to go into the bush myself,didnt take my crutch,I called her,but no response,really scared now,then all of a sudden she came out of the bush a little way ahead,I could see she had something and it was quite big,so gave myself a talking to and grabbed her,there was a head all floppy,arms with dimples and a small bracelet and a nappy,but when I actually got hold of it, it was a lifesize doll,every thing was so real even the skin,the hair you could tell wasnt real,but at first thought I had stumbled on to a victim.mY heart was pounding,and felt really sick.Mobile phone couldnt get a signal,so got faye on a lead, but she didnt want to leave her prize behind.I got back,my OH took one look at me and realised things hadnt gone right with the walk or I was still suffering,finally I told him,he started laughing,especially when he bought the thing in it had crayons over it and it did look like a doll,but just for a moment I was fooled. crystalgirl
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 08:53 AM
Oh dear LOL something to laugh about now but must have been scary at the time
Malpeki
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2013, 09:03 AM
sorry, but I've to join your hubby laughing

how mean is that?!?

but I just can't differently
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 09:49 AM

Sorry I can imagine your distress but it's the way you tell it!
Timber-
Almost a Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 11:58 AM
That would definitely make my heart stop too. You are a very good writer as I was able to envision everything in detail in my head. I hope you can laugh it off now. It's a great story to share once the panic is gone. Maybe you should think about doing search and rescue with her.
Mazza
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-04-2013, 12:04 PM
Think I would have passed out on the spot
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Aaaaaggggghhhh! Nightmare!
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 04:30 PM
Hi Thankyou,just enjoy words,and sharing with others
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 04:35 PM
Oh dear , did make me laugh, but I can also imagine your heart must have about stopped for a second!!! I have to say though that some of those dolls really are very life like.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-04-2013, 04:45 PM
ty
Originally Posted by Gellygoo View Post
Oh dear , did make me laugh, but I can also imagine your heart must have about stopped for a second!!! I have to say though that some of those dolls really are very life like.
Hi My OH is still chuckling,but you are right,went to hamleys many years ago,they had one floor full of dolls,they gave me the creeps,its if there eyes just follow you around,but modern dolls are so like babies crystalgirl
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >