Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 01:42 AM

Doggy films

I was watching Homeward Bound this morning, and it reminded me just how much I love that film. I used to watch it all the time when I was wee. Even now im older, I still love it, make me smile but I also always cry at the end. Its an amazing movie and I just love chance! And shadow of course

So whats your favourite doggy movie?

Homeward Bound has got to be mine, but its followed closely by Turner and Hooch, and Eight Below
Doofuz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-10-2009, 05:13 AM
Homeward Bound was always my favourite film when I was younger, and I am the same as you now, I still love it. Turner and Hooch is Fab, and K9 with James Belushi. Marley and me, I have only watched it once but I thought it was very good considering it isn't an 80's epic (big 80's film fan - )
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2009, 05:33 AM
zoltan hound of dracula was one of my childhood favourites
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 06:09 AM
All Dogs go to Heaven.
Has me laughing and crying. Love that film
wolfdogowner
Dogsey Senior
Male 

09-10-2009, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
zoltan hound of dracula was one of my childhood favourites
Wasn't that just so hilarious? I seem to remember a really cute puppy at the end being 'evil' with glowing eyes.

I loved 'The Doberman Gang' a real B movie where a criminal gang train some Dobes to rob a bank, no idea why but I don't think the holes in the plot were too important- each dog was named after a famous gangster. I think it was made in the 70's- just so funny and it had a great song too. Would love to see it now
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 07:34 AM
See Spot Run
Hotel For Dogs
Beverly Hills Chihuahua
cava14una
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:15 AM
The Incredible Journey I think Homeward Bound is based on that?
Emma
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:16 AM
One I always remember is My dog Skip, it is based on a true story.
Another even though it is not a dog movie one of the Blade movies (there are three) there was two rotties that were vampires and this pomeranian runs in between them and shows its vampire teeth. I was scared of Pomeranians for a long time after that
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:23 AM
Originally Posted by wolfdogowner View Post
Wasn't that just so hilarious? I seem to remember a really cute puppy at the end being 'evil' with glowing eyes.

I loved 'The Doberman Gang' a real B movie where a criminal gang train some Dobes to rob a bank, no idea why but I don't think the holes in the plot were too important- each dog was named after a famous gangster. I think it was made in the 70's- just so funny and it had a great song too. Would love to see it now:grin:
You can get it on ebay now I bought a copy a few weeks ago and loved it as much as I did when I watched it as a nipper

I love most doggy films, but especially K9 and all the Lassie films (originals).
Berger
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2009, 08:28 AM
I loved the incredible. I used to watch it when I was young. It was always on at Christmas. I think it's much better than Homeward Bound as I just love the narater's voice. I love Homeward Bound too though and Turner & Hooch
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >