Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2020, 06:11 AM

Daily Chat Friday 15th May

Good morning everyone

Another nice day is expected there was a bit of frost overnight. Up early once again so Teazle walked and veg done for lunch. Looking forward to a lie in for the next two days and so is Ben. Got some plants from the garden centre yesterday. It was very well organised.

Hope all are well

Hae a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2020, 07:32 AM
Good morning Sue and all to follow: I trust you and your four legged friends are all fit and well. Have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2020, 09:12 AM
Morning Sue, Moyra and all to follow.
Lovely bright sunny warm morning here today.

Sue enjoy your lie-ins. I am sure Ben will to.

We are popping into town later Holland and Barrett for a higher grade manuka honey for Dillon's paw it has healed a good bit but would still like it healed a bit more than it is. Now is the time to do it before Gorden returns to work in September everything to do with paws needs two of us for Dillon.
Then into the DIY shop for a few bits. That will be all today, garden centre maybe next week, just that and maybe the tip another day.
Spacing things out and being cautious.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-05-2020, 09:53 AM
'morning eveyone Yes lovely day here, sunshine and no cold wind, pefect Alena doing the weekly food shop this morning. I am still 'locked in' my 12 weeks finish on June 20th. no remission for good behaviour

Hope you all have a good day and see you soon

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
everything to do with paws needs two of us for Dillon.

Same with us and Bruno 'tho in his case it's grooming, he doesn'tlike it, he always let's us know with a few gentle mouth open and sort of grips my arm Must have been something to do with his previous life, we don't push it and just do as much as we can on each session.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2020, 12:25 PM
Back from our little jaunt out first time in about 5 weeks been out together. Got the honey and the hooks we needed from the diy store.
Then home to a cuppa and a small cheese scone and fruit scone made by the young girls next door.
They had to ask someone outside of the family to do a taste test for their badge at what use to be Brownies in my day now a cake, think it's called rainbows now ?
After our clapping session last night Wendy popped the containers on the gate took a photo so it can be shown to the person who will make the decision whether they get their badge or not.
They were delicious and I have just popped the containers back with a pretty notelet thanking them and giving them 10 out of 10.

Hoovered now and tidied Gorden mending the side gate only stronger latch and handle on it and a hook and the days our own what's left of it.

Funny thing Harvey Dillon has sore points now when grooming him so his coat is not in quite the well groomed state it use to be.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2020, 01:28 PM
Good afternoon all.

Not a bad day.

Hubby has planted out the bedding plants, I've cleaned up.

OH not well again, but not quite as bad this time.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2020, 02:09 PM
Good afternoon everyone

Sorry OH is unwell again Chris hope he is soon recovered

Lynn Rainbows are for the youngest children, aged 5-7 yrs, then Brownies and then Guides. Do hope they get their badge.

Been to the garden centre again for some more top soil and another box of grass seed. Already used two of the bags but so far have not opened the seed. Only a few patches left to do but will wait a bit longer to do those to see if the main parts grass over nicely first. Not too busy yet again had to queue for about 15 mins but it was nice in the sun
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-05-2020, 02:34 PM
Thank you Sue they are older than rainbows then. Must be Brownies.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-05-2020, 07:32 PM

queue at garden centre today
took his with a very old Nikon Coopix L26 camera I keep in the car
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2020, 07:08 AM
You should send it to your local newspaper. I am sure they would put it in for people to see.