Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 08:20 PM
Looks fab, perfect for those long summer days
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 08:32 PM
Wow that looks gorgeous. love the way it has been lay out.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2008, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Guess why Helen wants it to be completely private.

It so when the summer comes she can do some topless sunbathing?
Arrrhemm Colin, you haven't seen the state of my figure yet have you!!!! Gone are the bikini days, let alone those topless days of summer!!! Funny that, I never used to think they were large enough to "expose" when I had a gorgeous figure, and now that they are, I've got the other flabby bits that go with them so it wouldn't be a pretty sight!!! So you can put those binoculars away!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Ramble View Post
Looks great H!
Thanks A, very "Mrs.Bouquet" isn't it! I wanted something different to that grooved pale uninteresting stuff and I've sure got it!!!

Originally Posted by Lionhound View Post
Looks fab, perfect for those long summer days
Yes, just perfect! Perfect for mum too coz there is no step now for her to worry about. Perfect for the morning sun, and then I'll move her out to the front for the afternoons! Lol!

Originally Posted by dori-katie View Post
Wow that looks gorgeous. love the way it has been lay out.
Thanks Katie, that's my own design!! Well, I saw it somewhere on the net, printed off the piccy for my contractor and said "can you lay one of these please" He'd never laid one of these picture frame ones and he said it's the best one he's ever done, so he's well chuffed with himself!

My mission now is to find something to go on it by way of decoration? I don't want plants coz of the marks from the pots and the water, so I'm thinking of a water feature, coz I've got water closeby and the electrics are being done out there when I get around to it? I've seen a lovely pic stainless steel sphere with water cascading down the sides and it goes really shiny - only problem is it's £200!!! I'll hunt for something smaller and cheaper!

I like the idea of two big square black box type thingies, with maybe a shiny big ball on the top of each? I've got my designer hat on again now!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 05:58 PM
Looks fab Aitch and love the pink gravel. A water feature would be lovely there or what about a chimanea...you know one of those barbeque type things!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 06:12 PM
Thanks Jackie, that's a good idea! I'm on the case xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 06:18 PM
Found you a gorgeous one but your are so not going to like the price Tis beautiful though...

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/buschbe...y-barbeque.asp

Love all the ones on that first page

I actually quite like this one too though... The weber fireplace 2726

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2726
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

22-02-2008, 06:35 PM
It looks lovely.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 08:02 PM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Found you a gorgeous one but your are so not going to like the price Tis beautiful though...

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/buschbe...y-barbeque.asp

Love all the ones on that first page

I actually quite like this one too though... The weber fireplace 2726

http://www.garden4less.co.uk/proddetail.asp?prod=2726
Lol, trust you to do the shopping for me!!!! Yes, I like the first ones, shame about the price!! The 2nd one is probably quite small (especially at that price??) but would look nice with two modern black executive canvas type chairs maybe?

The main garden furniture will be put out the front on the patio, so Mum can enjoy that lovely new garden. This rear space is purely for just "looking at" really!!! It was horrible with broken patio slabs out there, so it never got used anyway. It's just that this new decking looks a bit sparce sitting out there all bare like that! I think the wtg will be a couple of the black chairs, some sort of small table and perhaps one of those chimney efforts, I rather like those! Knowing me though, I'll probably have a roaring fire on the go in there, set fire to the decking, and then the house!!!! Thanks for checking those out for me Jackie. I've started another case now though, about hospitals and injections causing death!!!! xxxxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Lol, trust you to do the shopping for me!!!! Yes, I like the first ones, shame about the price!! The 2nd one is probably quite small (especially at that price??) but would look nice with two modern black executive canvas type chairs maybe?

The main garden furniture will be put out the front on the patio, so Mum can enjoy that lovely new garden. This rear space is purely for just "looking at" really!!! It was horrible with broken patio slabs out there, so it never got used anyway. It's just that this new decking looks a bit sparce sitting out there all bare like that! I think the wtg will be a couple of the black chairs, some sort of small table and perhaps one of those chimney efforts, I rather like those! Knowing me though, I'll probably have a roaring fire on the go in there, set fire to the decking, and then the house!!!! Thanks for checking those out for me Jackie. I've started another case now though, about hospitals and injections causing death!!!! xxxxx
LOL, what are you like? Maybe you better put a water feature and chairs instead so you don't set the lot on fire LOL You definitely need some nice things out there with that lovely decking, xxxxx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2008, 08:19 PM
Lol oh yes Jackie, the water feature is a definite "must have" with that fire on the go, perhaps with a hose attachment too????!!!! xxxxxx
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »