Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by petticoat74 View Post
So.... who does feed canned if so many people are against it? Or am I just a bad, lazy owner? Sorry Jamie
TBH I am probably going to have to go back to canned food. Willow is not taking to James Wellbeloved, though I will give it a couple of weeks.

There is a lot worse than feeding your dog canned dog food! Don't feel guilty at all We can start a 'canned club' if you like
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Katrina342 View Post
TBH I am probably going to have to go back to canned food. Willow is not taking to James Wellbeloved, though I will give it a couple of weeks.

There is a lot worse than feeding your dog canned dog food! Don't feel guilty at all We can start a 'canned club' if you like
Yeah the Dogsey Canned club brigade!!! :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Originally Posted by Katrina342 View Post

Quite right too.I believe feed your dog what he or she thrives on and if it's canned food, so be it, xxxxxxx
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Jake says he will be a member.
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:12 PM
I've had misgivings about Pedigree Chum for a while even though my last two did really well on it in terms of their age for their breed. This thread has made me even more so inclined.

I'll probs go for Butchers or Chappie with a bit of variety. I like to feed her chicken once a week and sometimes some mince. I'm working on the principle that a varied, but consistent diet is good. Stops them getting dicky tummies for the slightest thing they pick up while they are out

Msg for Jess: rereading the post re mars: have you thought about ASA if Mars' claims are inaccurate? Just a thought
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:14 PM
Wahey. Four members. We could start a darts league

Sorry, going a bit off topic.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:16 PM
My lot hate Pedigree chum period ,whether it's dry or meat.They do like a wee drop butchers tripe now and again though,xxxxxx
Katrina342
Almost a Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Willow adores it, she scoffs the lot straight away. Mind you what someone said earlier re unsatisified appetite rings true, she tends to want more and more.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2008, 10:21 PM
jamie can't have it... gives him upset tummy.. the new country one they did, he literally turned his nose up and walked away He hasn't had Chappie yet, he loves Butchers Superior and ordinary meat loaf Butchers... had webbox and threw up and wont eat own brands! He does have roast meat and raw lamb chops too... not altogether!!!
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-01-2008, 10:23 PM
I think this goes to show, the dogs know more than the owners what they like.
Page 9 of 19 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »