Our sister sites
Our sister sites
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:15 PM

I've Finally Found A House !

I found out this afternoon that my offer has been accepted on Snowdrop Cottage

It is 12 miles away from where I live now, and 8 miles from Boston which is where my interview is tomorrow. It is in the same village that I lived in before I moved here 18 months ago so I know the area very well and do really like it out there.

There is a 16 foot kitchen/breakfast room which leads onto an enclosed patio area, this will be ideal for the dogs when I'm at work or out somewhere, they can just go in the paddock when I'm around, like we do here.

The beauty of this place, apart from the fact that there is nothing to do, is that it has a separate lounge and dining room so, much to my mums delight, I will be able to have one room for me and the dogs to sit in front of the telly each night and another that can be used as a lounge for guests. I think the burgundy one will be best for me and the doggies, don't think the cream carpet will stand the constant barrage of muddy feet

The paddock fencing no longer exists due to the high winds so I will need to weldmesh all around, which is the only reason my offer was accepted. The cottage stands in approx 1/4 acre so still lots of room for my lot to charge around. There are no neighbours whatsoever, behind the cottage is a haulage company but the depot is so huge that they aren't near the house, plus the fencing and trees/bushes are so high you can't see anything from the ground floor

All this and three bedrooms and central heating too, I just hope it goes through as it is the answer to my dreams.

My buyer has been here today, all the way from Birmingham, and she can't wait to move in, I can't wait to move out so, fingers crossed

Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Blimey, looks like you've fallen on your feet there!! Perfect!!! Fingers crossed then..... and good luck for tomorrow, finger's crossed for that too!!!!
thandi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:27 PM
wonderful news for you all
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:29 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Blimey, looks like you've fallen on your feet there!! Perfect!!! Fingers crossed then..... and good luck for tomorrow, finger's crossed for that too!!!!
Thanks Helena, after the last few weeks I keep pinching myself You know when you're so excited but keep thinking something awful is going to happen and stop your fun? well thats how I feel, I won't believe I've got it until we've exchanged but I can't stop smiling about it, if that makes sense

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, if I secure this job that will be the icing on the cake.

Hilda, who is buying this place does aromatherapy, reflexology and tarot cards, she "sprinkled" something magic over me to ensure I get the job, I'll let you know tomorrow if it worked
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:31 PM
Originally Posted by thandi View Post
wonderful news for you all
Thanks so much thandi
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-01-2007, 06:38 PM
Congratulations, what fantastic news for you
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Congratulations, what fantastic news for you
Thanks Annestaff, I'm so excited
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:46 PM
Oh Sheree............. it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm really pleased for you. the dogs will love it here and they have their own lounge "very posh"
i'll keep every thing crossed for you and good luck with the job interview.
xxx
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

14-01-2007, 06:48 PM
Really looks great Good luck and hope it all goes through. Also good luck for tomorrow. Keep us posted on both. So very pleased that things seem to be going you way. You deserve some hapiness and my darling little Bradley and all the others and of course you Sheree will have a lovely new home complete with patio and paddock and central heating
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2007, 06:51 PM
So pleased things are looking up for you,the cottage looks lovely and a lovely name too,I love snowdrops.
Good luck for tomorrow also.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »