Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 05:48 AM

Morning everyone

Crikey - what weather we're having here.....it's absolutlely lashing down. Mya and Roxy took one look and refused to go out. Len, being a daft teenager, keeps coming in and out of the garden and is nicely wet. He's now sitting at the back door watching the rain make bubbles on the patio.

I'll see if it eases off shortly, otherwise, they can have their breakfast now, and I'll walk them later. I'm a lady of leisure, don't you know! (Well, till 12th September, anyway).

Washing machine man coming today to put a new drum in. This apparently takes an hour and I never know what to do with repair guys.....do I stand and talk to him, or do I let him get on with it in peace?

Better go and check the garden for frogs.......

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-08-2006, 06:04 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Crikey - what weather we're having here.....it's absolutlely lashing down. Mya and Roxy took one look and refused to go out. Len, being a daft teenager, keeps coming in and out of the garden and is nicely wet. He's now sitting at the back door watching the rain make bubbles on the patio.

I'll see if it eases off shortly, otherwise, they can have their breakfast now, and I'll walk them later. I'm a lady of leisure, don't you know! (Well, till 12th September, anyway).

Washing machine man coming today to put a new drum in. This apparently takes an hour and I never know what to do with repair guys.....do I stand and talk to him, or do I let him get on with it in peace?

Better go and check the garden for frogs.......

Have a great day everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
It is easier to get forgiveness than permission.

Dry he at the moment, but *looming*, if you see what I mean.
DOg has been walked, and work has to happen shortly. I think there may be a bit of bother, but more of that later, perhaps.
Have a good'un
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 06:18 AM
Morning Gaz
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-08-2006, 06:24 AM
Good morning

I have spent a couple of hours digging out onion weed. Revolting stinky stuff

What you do with repair men rather depends on how old they are and what they look like
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Morning Vicki,lashing down here too.
I usually offer the repair men a cup of tea and then let them get on with it.
Morning everyone have a good day,hope it clears up Hubbie putting my new front door on today a stable door.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 06:36 AM
morning all. looking better down here at the moment. off to a small farm later with some of the grandkids (aged 2 and 3). will hopefully come back alive........

just think only 1 more day until the weekend

sue
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 07:10 AM
Hi all!!!
GCSE results today so will be contacting all the young people we know to check they are all happy with theirs!!!

Heading to Martin Mere I think, then the funfair at Southport (well for OH and son...I'll be holding the bags and puppy and doing shop work with him...it's a trial having to do all the shops but someone has to do it!!!!) THEN...on the way home we're giong to try and check out the statues on Crosby beach...might see ya there Duboing (if we manage to fit all that into our day, the best laid plans and all that!!!!!)Maybe we'll stay in and enjoy the sunshine that is breaking through......
Enjoy your day
Ailsaxxxxx
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

24-08-2006, 07:26 AM
Morning everyone The sun is out this morning for a change lets hope it stays nice.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 07:29 AM
Morning All,

It is gorgeous here today (yesterday poured down all day!).

My niece gets her GCSE results today, so I've instructed my sister to telephone me at work and let me know how she did. She wants to become a teacher so I hope they are good!

Have a good day everyone
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-08-2006, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry but dull here today. Fingers crossed it stays dry for the builders. Have a good day everyone.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >