View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 11:30 AM
Still peeing down here. Thought it was supposed to brighten up later. I am not taking Amber in this she will have to wait until it eases up! How's things with everyone else. Hope things have brightened up for others.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 12:25 PM
It is getting brighter but still a bit grey in places. Hope the kitchen is going along fine. Always some excuse. You'd think he could have phoned to say. Well off to walk Tyto as it is drying up. Hope the eye feels better soon and all other poorly peeps and doglets.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 02:05 PM
Not good! Things seem to be going so slow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 02:50 PM
we have lovely sunshine but it is very windy!!!! i have had to take down the gazebo that my dad was using to house the tile cutter, it broke it's ropes the other day and i came home to find it lying onthe floor...replaced the ropes and got back from the vet today and it had broken 2 ropes again and as it is windy there was nothing else to do except take it down so that will be off to the tip!
Moyra, i hope he makes up for lost time...will he be working over the weekend or just popping back on monday?
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 03:15 PM
Hey ho it's a hard life! Just waiting for my daughter to come over with my grandson - OH is babysitting for the night whilst Holly and I tootle off down to Milton Keynes to book into a hotel within a walk of the Odeon Cinema where Bridget Jones's Baby is showing for the first time. Can't wait! We've got seats booked in the Gallery where we get unlimited free popcorn and Natchos and delicious glasses of Prosecco!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 03:45 PM
ooooo have a fab time Gnasher
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2016, 04:38 PM
That was a joke, he turned up at 20 to 12 and hasn't done much but decided to go about 4.30 and his van wouldn't start so Steve borrowed my car and jump leads to start his van. He said if he didn't turn up in the morning it would be because he couldn't get the van started.............don't like the way this is going! Hope everyone is ok, have a good evening all. God bless.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2016, 04:40 PM
Lady Muck or what, sitting in the gallery swigging Prosecco,possibly out of the bottle if it doesn't pour quickly enough
My friend Jackie been round to see The Invalid, she thinks its so funny, Lona installed on the couch, looking pitiful, until she walked in, then instant recovery, bound off the couch and cover her with kisses
Had a good run on the field with the other 4 and a game of balls, one for each girlie, but they still all wanted the same one. Finally wore them out, put leads back on, balls in carrier bag to walk back to the car with them, looked across to the car and along the pavement is a group of people all watching the girls
Came home,put shavings away and tidied up, opened the back door and there is Lona, she has pulled the tall baby gate down completely, the little one she has pushed through and the fireguard has been pushed to one side. Such a Poorly Girl She then barged past me outside heading for the big house, stopped her and turned her round and back in the house, lots of face pulling from her.
Hope there is progress in the kitchen Moyra, what sort of tradesman doesn't have a spare wheel, surely he belongs to a breakdown recovery company.
Very cold wind here, sun is out though, so not too bad in the car out of the wind.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-09-2016, 09:10 PM
Evening All.
Quiet day here - trip to the bank with the Mem, apart from that and dogwalking there has been very little done here. Certainly not the level of activity being indulged in by some of our other members, what with vanishing gazeboes, lazy bulgarians and drunken nacho munchers flicking pop-corn on the hoi polloi down below the gallery. All seems to have been going on apace. Then there is the small matter of poor old doggies in post operative misery who are mustering up bouts of escapology - methinks perhaps someone is feeling a fair bit better! lol !
I am guilty of telling lies - albeit unintentionally. The much vaunted veg show and attendant fete is on Sunday not Saturday as I said the other day. I thought I would ring up today just to check on what was required of me - by way of formal duties, only to be told that it was Sunday. Good job I did ring or I'd have been there with tent erectors and little else. Certainly not a veg in site to judge or whatever! Oh Hum! Perhaps it's Danger Curls turn to have the brain cell - this would account for my lapse of memory!
I see that we are a little quiet on here this evening (there is more life in a tramp's vest) but doubtless some doughty citizens will venture on later, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-09-2016, 09:21 PM
Finally managed to go shopping, didn't get back till later than usual. Put shopping bags on the floor, frozen stuff etc in the freezer, rest can wait. Watched The Chase,which was very annoying. Then got girls tea, saw to everybody, bananas for afters, started their veg for breakfast. Can't remember why I did it now,but went into the front room, and there in the middle of the floor was what had been a full bag of carrots, all shredded, and chewed up carrots everywhere. She had stolen them out of the bags whilst I was giving teas out and doing veg. When faced with the evidence of her Crime, she turned round, got on the couch (still not prepared to look at me) and made herself into a tight ball with her head firmly tucked down. Here's me giving her bananas and other easy things to eat because I feel sorry for her and worry about hurting her mouth, and the minute I am off guard she's stealing stuff that surely is going to hurt her
Oh well LG if you had turned up tomorrow, you could have helped put the tents up, I won't say anything about having heard your erection service is second to none, because that would lower the tone, and we can't have that - can we
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >