View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 10:59 AM
Sorry to hear you are poorly Lynn, I gargle with TCP, hope you feel better soon. It was already raining when I took Amber out this morning and it has been coming down heavier ever since. June, I hope it eases up there so you can get out with the girls. I haven't heard from the doctor yet so I guess he has still not heard from the consultant. I am fed up with worrying about it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 12:39 PM
Fingers crossed you don't need Katherine back, TW
I'd give the doctors a call to see if they've heard anything, just to chase them up and tell them it's making ill with worry,
Tony is still same, he's got an appointment see a consultant on July 14th he's waiting for a call from his gp
Lauryn been to fetch new glasses, tbh I've not even hardly moved anywhere yet
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Rain stopped just before midday, got Cariad and Lona out with Zen. Bit of a nightmare but I managed. Zen deffo got a sore spot on her back, gave all of them a going over with the rake, and she let me do the bit thats been hurting, then squealed when I moved further up and back, will message Katherine and see if she can fit us in, definitely getting better but not quite there yet.
Had my wellies on, and they are neoprene, which is fine in the low temps and minuses, but not today, got home like a wet limp lettuce, decided to take Mabs and Kesh onto the field for a game of ball as I couldn't face a long walk in the hot wellies As soon as they were home and I'd tidied up I was in the shower. Very humid here, at about 18 degrees, bit of blue sky and sun with white cloud. Been for LPG and filled up for £7. Will probably read my book now as not much on telly that I fancy
Hope you feel better as they day wears on Lynn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 01:46 PM
Thank you June getting there being very lazy. Did pop my coat on and bring the bin round off the street. Also tipped the water off the table and chair cover.
Getting a bit bored to be honest but feel if I am pretty stagnant today tomorrow will be better.
It is weird weather here too rain now stopped but very warm and humid.
Hope Kathrine can solve Zens back problem.

Today would of been this big boys birthday. (10).
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 01:59 PM
moyra, i don't understand why the Dr can't see you..see your infected bits and prescribe something, doesn't matter that you are under the hospital, if you just went as a normal thing and said look at my skin they would sort you out, that's what i would do...ring, tell them you think you have an infection and need to be seen
Mandy, hope Tony gets on o.k at the hospital when he goes and don't blame you for not moving
Lynn, if you don't feel well, stick your feet up, plenty of fluids and rest
TW, the thin was coat is a bit big on me really. Awww poor Zen, lets hope the next session sorts her out
went for my blood test...didn't get soaked!!! only waited 20 minutes too, then went and got my plumbing bits so hopefully will get a working sink and loo today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 02:02 PM
Hope Katherine can fit you in asap and put Zen right once and for all.

If you feel like that Lynn better just doing nothing I expect Dillon is enjoying you lazying around Hugs.

Hope you didn't get too wet whilst out Griff.

Stopped raining about 2ish so popped her ladyship out and everyone one else with a dog was doing the same never seen it so busy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-06-2016, 02:29 PM
That is a lovely photo Lynn
Sue...it gets like that round here, everyone just seems to hang on for a break in the weather and goes at once...i don't i go in the chucking rain as i get the place to myself...i like that!!! Nope, din't get wet much at all, just started spitting when i was heading back from the plumbing place and i actually bought the right bit!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 02:52 PM
Is that Ollie, Lynn. Many Happy Returns Big Boy, have fun playing over at The Bridge
We're getting there with her back, Sue. She's a little monkey, kept wanting to roll and trying to play with Lona, luckily I didn't take a ball with me, Lona pretty peeved about that, but it would have been a nightmare trying to stop Zen running about and jumping up, she was onlead and she has to stay onlead till she gets the all clear. She is lots better than a week or so ago, when I couldn't get near one side of her and she was limping, now its a very slight limp and one small area of her back, rather than from the base of her neck all along her back and down one side of her.
Nice afternoon, sun is out now
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 03:34 PM
Yes that's Ollie one of his sisters has made it to 10 not heard if any of the others in the litter have. I think 11 survived out of 13.
Brought a tear to my eye looking at the photo.
Hopefully Katharine's next visit will sort Zen out and she can come off lead and chase the ball.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-06-2016, 03:55 PM
She's got another week of onlead then next week she can go on the river if its low enough, so she doesn't do cartwheels on solid ground Will have to see what she says, will message her in a bit see if she can fit us in one day this week. Hoping that will be it, but you can't rush stuff like this, I've been lucky in that she's always sorted Lona's neck out first time, this is slightly more difficult. Bit like us having to have physio I think. I knew Zen would be trouble, she's got it written all over that face no one else has ever had this happen to them, everybody else has grown up without damaging themselves too much, but not Zen of course
10 is a very good age for any big dog, and for your breed Lynn it is amazing
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >