View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Hi peeps. Just in the middle of an amazing thunderstorm. No wonder my head is weird. Hope everyone else is OK.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 03:49 PM
Poor Mum!!!!!! she is a feckin nuisance, my dad says he is divorcing her Lol i have never met anyone who is so bloody odd about stuff...me i don't give a feck, bung it in and it will do, she is picking at every little thing before we have even had chance to finish stuff off properly...i swear if she starts again i will smash her with a hammer!!!
pleased the tablets are reappearing ....phew!!!
Brenda, can you keep your bad weather please? i have to have the dogs out in a bit and i don't want to get wet like i did last night Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 04:21 PM
LOL Griff, I'm like your mum, there is only one chance of me having things how I want and I go on about it till I get it. If a jobs worth doing its worth doing well
Few spits and spots of rain here, but no storm thank goodness
Griff, weather is moving down the country so its (hopefully) not going to head back, then again, who knows
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Quite agree June after all we pay for it still rainy here but the sun is also trying. Watching the chase and he is a bit weird.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Haha Lynn had to laugh at Dillon, what is he like?
Good job we fenced the area off, Pepsi was always after the hedgehogs!
When Kyla was here in the week I suggested she picked me some daisies, we have so many in the lawn. When I next looked she was picking all the flowers off the strawberries Well they do look like daisies
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 04:59 PM
Oh dear, not too many strawberries this year then, Nippy
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 05:23 PM
Oh dear Nippy no strawberries this year then

Lol at our mum Griff still she has had to wait a long time to get it done so would like it perfect and to her satisfaction

Bless Dillon he knows where he likes to lie.

Good you have now found your pills back in stock so perhaps they will reappear in the other outlets June

We too have had awful weather Brenda. Started at lunch time with thunder and then just torrential rain on and off all afternoon. Sofa was due back at 4.30 but he phoned to say he would hang on until it eased a bit so arrived just after 5pm. He has done a really good job and the price was half that he quoted as he said it was easier than he thought as the seat unbolted from the frame so he did not have to take the whole lot apart.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 05:42 PM
I think you got our weather from earlier in the week Sue and Brenda, on Monday it wasn't safe to go out unless it was vital.
Hoping it goes off to bother somewhere else now its roamed the country for a week
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 06:34 PM
Weather is supposed to be better over the weekend. Just as well as we have a baby elephant coming tomorrow to classes aka a Rhodesian Ridgeback 4 months old weighing 25 kg .
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 06:50 PM
I wouldn't mind her saying stuff if the job was actually finished...we hadn't set the units out properly!!!
It absolutely lashed it down...I missed it, luckily. I am not happy, there is a woman across the road who has started copying the way I dress...now it's my hair...put it this way, my dad was driving down the road with my mum and he thought it was me! I am going to dye my hair blonde I think....I am seriously unimpressed, especially as she heard me talking and saying I wanted pink and black crutches to match my hair...guess what she's got??? Wouldn't mind too much if she was even the remotest bit pretty...she isn't!!
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >