View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 11:29 AM
Ooh naughty Zen. If its any consolation Dillon has dug a hole in another part of the garden near the butterfly bush he can lay under there and spy on the house but is well hidden. Also I have sorted the Mazda out it is now on the road ready to go up to the garage this evening so Dillon's cushions which plugged a gap came out he loves them threw one around indoors when he saw his brushes come out it went up in the air and knocked a lovely moroccan candle holder over. No damage. Phew.
Having a sit down and coffee before tackling the hoovering.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 11:46 AM
Lynn, pleased the car is getting sorted, lol Dillon!!!! Well at least that was no breakages lol
TW...if it helps, Kota was by far the most difficult dog I have ever owned...I never thought we would get her sorted out and on more than one occasion thought she would end up at the vets on the end of a needle....I can now cope with her, she isn't perfect...still drives me nuts and I could murder her most days but I would never be without her, she will be 3in October and my baby Deags will be 2 in July!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-06-2016, 11:59 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Dillon has dug a hole in another part of the garden near the butterfly bush he can lay under there and spy on the house but is well hidden. Also I have sorted the Mazda out
Hi Lynn, they do love to dig holes don't they Casey dug one under the apple tree which had been neglected for a good few years, I was hoping to bring it back to life but now he's removed half the roots I think he's delivered the death blow

Glad the Mazda is sorted. Cars can be a headache sometimes. I've been trying to sell my campervan but have had a procession of people who just wasted my time

If anyone knows someone who wants a van for holidays please let me know.

Off to take Rianna & Casey out now, if Rianna feels up to getting in the car we'll go to Knettishal Heath, if not OH will take her to the river and I'll take Casey up to the village store and walk along the farm track towards Ixworth Thorpe, we actually made it all the way the other day but not today 'cos of other commitments.

See you latter.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

17-06-2016, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
she will be 3in October
Should get better from now on Teenage dogs are just liek teenage humans As long as she has some love & routine in her life I'm sure she'll be with you a long time.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 12:48 PM
Yeah 3 is the magic number as a trainer said to me once.Kesh is so different from the madcap she was not that long ago.
Will Zen make it to 3 before I throttle her, well maybe
You'll never stop them digging Lynn, its a damage control thing really isn't it. Glad the Mazda is getting sorted, then once its gone you can look for a reliable car. Worth looking at the Honda as well, that one I had has moved homes yet again and still going strong.
Have a nice afternoon Harvey. Was thinking if Rianna is eating comfrey, following on from LG's comment about powdered comfrey, perhaps get some of that and add a teaspoonful to her food as LG does
Well, am off to get the shopping done. Still a dry day and quite warm as well.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Hello everyone, it feels like winter again today.
I need to do some washing but there are such heavy showers it will have to wait to tomorrow.
I have been watching a Robin in the garden, who keeps gathering up worms and flying off with them. We have an overgrown corner at the bottom of the garden which we call wild life corner and it is there that he makes for everytime. I'm hoping he has a nest there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 01:46 PM
griff remember my terrible time with Dillon when we first moved here ? Who would of thought he would turn out to be the dog he has.
Enjoy the walk Harvey. Love Robins Nippy Jen. It would be lovely he they have babies in the wild garden.

Here is the cheeky boy. This was the weekend moving Buxus bushes he dug a hole and laid where Gorden had already dug two out.
Then this morning when he dug a bed behind the butterfly bush he is well hidden there but can see us and the house very clearly.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160612_112128971.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	5079   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160617_103321896.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	5080  
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-06-2016, 01:55 PM
Good day everyone - hope everyone is having a pleasant one.
Busy here but weather is overcast and seems to be threatening a storm or at least a fair dose of rain.
Would think you are right about the robin Nippy hope they rear their family to fledging, my lot have left the nest in the old quality street tin and are now flying about all over the place - won't be long before they are off to find their own little spot and hopefully mum and dad robin will have a second brood. I help out with the mealworms Dad (could be wrong and it is mum - I'm not a robinologist and so find the sexes very hard to differentiate) takes them off my hand now, he is by far the tamest of the lot. Perhaps somewhere in his little robin brain he remembers it was me who rescued him originally and installed him in the corn store. Not sure how good a memory they have. lol !
The Mem is calling in the garden - I'll leave her to it for a wee while and then pop out with a cheery "Did you want me - my dear?" She obviously thinks I'm talking to my pumpkins - or some such! Not for me the indulgence of our Heir Apparent, who it seems is a great one for talking to all things horticultural!
Must away - bye fer now, will be back on later.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-06-2016, 02:46 PM
Losos, i hope you find someone to buy your van...i hate tyre kickers, can't be doing with it!!!
Lynn, hahahaha, in that second pic you have to have a good old look for him
TW, i do hope that at 3 she will become an awesome dog but if not....well, we will muddle along
LG, i reckon your robin does remember who helped him out
Nippy, how lovely to have a little nest in your garden, we have bees and deags has taken to barking at them?? i dread to think what would happen if we actually had a birds nest Lol
My mum has nearly been murered today....goig on about not wanting a gap at the end of the run of the units, we have made the gap equal, it is maybe 2inches each end...she did her nut and said she wanted the lot ripped out...... i lost the plot....the jigsaw was just there, i could have chopped her up i swear!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Had a funny turn then, thought you had sprogged and there is an LG Jnr. But you mean HRH don't you
Shopping done,and I Have News. Was in Asda,did my usual sweep of the painkiller section,and nuffink,then some yellow packets caught my eye, peered closer and they have repackaged and renamed them, they are asprin, paracetamol and caffeine now, instead of paracetamol being first.Got myself 2 packets. None in Home Bargains though, then again Asda was the first place they disappeared from, so I Am Saved
LOL at Dillon peering out of his trench
Oh your poor mum, Griff, does she know how close she came
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >