View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 05:09 PM
Bathroom not going well...everything is just a nightmare... All afternoon to do a bath panel, everything in this house is just such a flipping nightmare!!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2016, 05:18 PM
Griff, leave everything and come back to it tomorrow, when you feel fresh to it again. It'll get worse if you carry on hacking away at the coal face as it were
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2016, 05:59 PM
Griff - like June says, leave it till tomorrow, when by the law of diminishing returns it will look a lot less daunting.
Next bit is easier to follow - borrow a tenner off your dear Father and hop it down the legion for a large dose of "milk of amnesia!"
Brenda - all the way to Oz over a tree. Thought perhaps you'd eaten one of their kids or poisoned their Granny with homeopathy. You know - something relatively serious! lol !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 06:18 PM
We have given up for the day!!! Can't be added anymore...would kill for a shower.
Lol LG...that is hilarious...ate one of their kids!! I had 3pints Thursday....I am not allowed to drink and I will be knocking it on the head again
Going to get the dogs out in a little bit, got my new walking boots today so will try them out
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 06:19 PM
I need something to cheer me up. Just heard that a friend of mine has lost her dog that used to travel with me and Tyto to shows. They took him to the vet because they thought he had a dodgy tooth and found he had a massive tumour on his liver. So very sad. It is only a year ago that she lost her other one that I used to puppy sit. At times it is so hard..
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 06:32 PM
Hello there
Weather been awful here, raining all day, Rosie hiding cos she don't like it, have to get her out on garden, in between rain storms! Some of our friends have gone to the Download festival- it's very soggy there
Been to visit Tony's grant to take her flowers and card for her birthday- and spend an hour with her.
TW - I've not forgot, promise. I'll get them in post Monday morning- if it hadn't been tipping it down today I'd have walked up to post office. Got to go up that way Monday cos Lauryn needs a blood test.
Brenda what a rediculous reason for them to fall out with you for
Griff hope Kota and you are ok
Time for a cuppa
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Friend been on, and thank goodness the horse loaded OK, been a nightmare thinking of how it can go wrong, but telling her it'll be fine, no idea whether it would load or not, thank goodness it went up the ramp and travelled well. Now in a lovely stable on a nice yard run by someone who knows what they're doing.
Don't worry Mandy, I'm fine at present, haven't taken any this morning like I usually do, was watching Trooping the Colour, but paying for it now as it is now wet and soggy, as you know yourself, and it hurts, so going to take a couple with my tea whilst I watch Musketeers. I'm trying to eek them out as much as I can because its a real worry this is, especially as no pharmacist seems to be aware they've disappeared, unless they are Anadin ones that cost fortunes for 6 of course
Brenda its so sad, I keep looking at Cariad and Lona and wondering which one will go first and it makes me cry, doesn't seem like yesterday they were the Puppies From Hell, now I can't imagine life without them. Your friend must be absolutely devastated and so alone
Heard from Katherine by the way, she's competing this weekend and is away, wants me to get in touch on Monday and she'll find a space in the diary for me.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 07:40 PM
Brenda, sorry to hear such sad news
Mandy, I hope you get some dry weather
TW, pleased the horse loaded o.k. when I send these tablets, are they o.k out of the box? Will get them in a small jiffy bag then
Kota has been on her walk...is acting odd again, apparently she has yelped a couple of times.....just what I need!!!! Probably done her cruciate in.....god knows how I will cope with that one! Popped a magnetic collar on her
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2016, 07:57 PM
Hoping its something and nothing and the collar helps.
No problem sending them loose Griff.
Yeah I am totally relieved the bluddy horse loaded, she's been on the phone every night till flaming midnight going through every scenario she can think of and has worn me into the ground, been looking forward to it going well and me having some peace
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 08:13 PM
She will be calling you now asking do you think he has settled lol
No idea what's up, just ordered them new harness' to see if that helps if I have to keep her on lead.....just hope Steve doesn't fancy going out much (if we get together) at this rate best I will be able to buy him is a bag of chips lol...£62 on feckin harness'
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >