Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 07:04 AM

Daily Thread Saturday 11th June 2016

Well good morning all. Things seem to be a bit better this morning. Yesterday as I say was a nightmare. All because hubby wasn't doing as the doctor told him to. Hey ho. They won't be told. Anyway hopefully things will improve. Just drags me down and I don't need that. Just like you all have problems. We can do without it. If you watch the trooping of the colour there should be a couple of my friends there sitting behind her majesty. He may be in uniform and she will be wearing a hat. No it isn't me I will be at classes training puplets. Have a good day all. Morning Moyra hope you are ok and June and Griff and anyone else under par.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 07:07 AM
Good Morning everyone, Hope you are all well this morning, didn't want to get up this morning. I love the way Steve comes into my room and says aren't you getting up this morning and then promptly goes back to bed himself! ARGH!!

June, hope your friend gets her horse moved ok. Hope Lynn is feeling a bit brighter now Gorden is home for the weekend.

That assault on LG's wallet must really have put him out we haven't seen him since. Hope he is ok.

Harvey you are right having not spent any money on the car for about 4 years £600+ cannot be that bad really, she owed me nothing up to now, and if it weren't for the fact that the rest of the car is in pretty good nick and I know to spend that money on getting any other would just involve buying a heap of trouble.

Have a good day everyone, God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 07:20 AM
Oops seem to have crossed with mine Moyra. Hopefuly someone can amalgamate.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 08:03 AM
Morning all
Ahhh Brenda, your oh I a silly boy but then my dad is equally as bad
Moyra....ooooo the cheek of him!!! Get the bloody hoover out and get him up!
Didn't sleep again, think I was too scared to drop off in case kota took bad again...seems fine this morning so far
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Goo morning

Sorry the car needs work but as you said not having spent anything on it except for essentials you have done really well and hopefully it will last until you deem to get rid of. As for Steve turn the radio up and put the washing machine on and do the hoovering. It would have been nice if he had thought to make you a cup of tea.

Hope you can have an easy day Griff and that Kota is better

Enjoy the puppy class this morning Brenda. My husband is the same complains but won't do anything about it.

I too hope Lynn is ok

I too hate those self service stills, always end up arguing with them and they start before you have even begun

Lovely warm and sunny today but nothing planned

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-06-2016, 08:34 AM

Sue yesterday

Sue today no doubt

And don't forget to

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-06-2016, 09:17 AM
You're in for a Fat Lip Barry
Sat ready for Trooping the Colour, Komi's (Mabs brother) mummy is in Kings Troop and they are on today. He stays with my friend (his other Nana) when she can't have him there, so he's up this end at the moment. My friend had his daddy (Storm) and the whole reason behind that litter(which Storm was brought out of retirement for) was so that I had a girl from the pairing and they had a boy, there was 12 to choose from which was a bit of a shocker, but I think we got more than anyone could have wished for. Storm sadly passed away now, but we have a part of him and Lona in our 'grandkids'
Moyra, Steve needs to grow up and get a life which doesn't involve acting like a spoiled brat.
Griff, glad to hear Kota is fine this morning.
Right....Its On
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 09:36 AM
It's ok, he has gone to work now. Peace reigns!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-06-2016, 11:57 AM
Change the locks whilst he's out Moyra Lol
Don't watch trooping the colour myself...I guess if I was passing and it was on I might have a quick watch lol
Flooring ..well hardboard is going down over the floorboards then the flooring should be going down...hopefully
Tumbleweed, sue will batter you!!
Sue, hope you have a nice easy day
Kota hasn't eaten yet
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-06-2016, 12:11 PM
TW how much are you willing to pay for the tablets. Loads up here Superdrug selling for £1.19 for 16. Poundworld selling Anadin ones £1 for 16 How many packets do you want lol?

Rainy and damp up here but don't mind as we've had loads of decent weather lately.

Hope everyone and dogs are well and enjoying their Saturday
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >