register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2016, 06:47 PM
Been in there today and checked for them, and not seen them for months. Interesting they are showing online, I may look in at the bigger Asda next week when I am near there. Thanks for the Heads Up Griff Incidentally when I picked up my prescription from the instore Asda pharmacy today I asked the pharmacist if she knew of any reason for them suddenly becoming unavailable and it was obvious she had no idea they weren't available anymore. Curiouser and Curiouser said Alice
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2016, 07:58 PM
TW...I have just been to my little asda...got 4packs!!! The last in the shop. Do you know, I would get in touch with the manufacturer
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2016, 08:32 PM
How did you get 4 packs when they only let you have 2.
You are seriously awesome
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-06-2016, 08:44 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
How did you get 4 packs when they only let you have 2.
I was going to ask the same question, then I realised that with her winning smile she can get anything
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Can't wait to find out
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-06-2016, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Yes they think it will take two days to do it all.
Moyra, sorry your little car is in need of some repairs but as you said if you've not had to do anything since 2012 then it's not so bad, and these days £600 for two days work is about par for the job, I hate spending money on MoT's partly because I can remember when you didn't need one
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2016, 09:21 PM
Lol...sadly not my smile...self serve till, put 2boxes and a can of sketty through...got authorization and paid then did the 2boxes and got authorization and paid lol...the lady did look at me a bit suspiciously but in all honesty, I have a shed load of drugs to off myself with anyway...wouldn't need to trek to asda to do it lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2016, 09:28 PM
Yeah if I wanted to see myself off I have enough co codemol to do the job pretty efficiently, so can understand where you are coming from. The question is were those the LAST 4 packs in Asda or will the shelf be restocked. Will ask my friend who uses a massive Asda by the Man City ground to have a look for them, she's moving her horse to a different stable this weekend,so not the time to ask she's totally stressed out about it all, in fact spent from 10pm till midnight last night telling me so Once she's back on planet Earth I'll ask her to look for me.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

10-06-2016, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...sadly not my smile...self serve till, put 2boxes and a can of sketty through...got authorization and paid then did the 2boxes and got authorization and paid lol...
Ah the 'self serve' tills, never thought about that, mainly 'cos I never use them. Being the unluckiest man on the planet I just know that something I've bought will have the wrong bar code, or no bar code at all, or some other probem, then the machine will start shouting at me, and all the customers within earshot will look at me like I'm the dumbest man around, and someone from the 'help desk' will have to come and sort it out No too big a risk and anyway you do get some very nice checkout girls at some supermarkets

OK I'm away now, goodnight all, see you tomorrow
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-06-2016, 09:37 PM
TW I have to ask, what are these tablets? lol I thought at first they were a Sainsbury make but now Griff is saying she got them in Asda. We don't have a Sainsbury here in my town but definitely have Asda. Maybe they have them up here and I could have a look for you if I know what to look for.

Sammy had great fun today playing with a couple of standard poodles and a golden retriever. He loves playing with big dogs. He managed not to get squashed thank goodness. Wasn't sunny today, had rain overnight and a few short light rain showers today.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >