View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 09:50 PM
TW...could be a manufacturing issue although the pharmacist would be aware...I know my mum had a problem with getting hold of a drug and it was down to manufacturing issues
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 10:06 PM
Evening I'm off to bed shortly,
Griff hope you get some sleep and you too Moyra,
Hope LG has had a good day out.
I'll find you Sainsbury's care line number TW so you can ring and find out about the tablets for your local store
Hope everyone has had a good day, no bad weather here yet, been spitting with rain but that's all up to yet
Night all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-06-2016, 10:34 PM
Good evening everyone - Goodnight Mandy! lol ! Talk about ships that pass in the night!
Nice day out o'er t'other side o' t'hill. Bit of very nice lunch and then Tess (who came with us as she is in season and old Fagin cannot be trusted to keep his collar on! lol !) and myself sat about on various benches by the river. Passers by did a lot of clucking over her and as she loves being stroked she seemed to have a grand time of it.
Meanwhile, the Mem, had somehow managed to locate some mill or other that was having a sale of Bed Linen (I suspect she knew of this all along but kept schtum about it) the stuff she purchased was apparently made of Egyptian Cotton so we are now the proud possessors of at least a year's produce of the Nile Delta. It is, as is said in advertising, reassuringly expensive. That of course is the Mem's view as well - mine is just that it's blerdy dear! lol !
No sign of rain here yet but wish it would as that might clear the air, currently it's like sitting in soup! There isn't even the smallest stirring of a breeze, which up here is a miracle.
My very best to everyone and hope with the humidity that it is possible for everyone to get a decent night's sleep. I'm going to take the dogs out for a wee walk and then it is the boudoir for me.
Goodnight all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2016, 11:12 PM
Its heading your way LG, just had my friend on the phone from East Manchester and the thunder is beginning and some lightening. Been raining here for a while now, although not as heavy as it was, odd rumbles of thunder, mainly passed over though.
I should imagine that is exactly why you were wheeled out for a day in t'hills. Do you the world of good I'm sure, how did the surgical removal of your wallet go, painful was it - ah well perhaps not leave it so long next time
Mandy thank you, not sure if I want to hear the bad news in person as I'm almost certain that for some reason best known to whoever, they are out of circulation. Anadin will still be allowed to sell theirs of course £1 for 6 as opposed to 55p for 16 of the others!!!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4