View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Sun gone in a bit but very close here, Rosie is on edge so the storm can't be far away, also I took her for a wander and she had a dose of the runs seems fine in herself though, happy and playful. I know she's on edge now but been fine all day
Tony doesn't know what he's done ( he says) but at least he's getting sorted- could have something to do with my threat- I was sick of him getting nasty so I said get it sorted or else I will stamp on the blurdy knee myself . I know I sounded like a crue cow but he was getting on my nerves cos I knew how much he was suffering! It worked though
Moyra shall think of you tomorrow I hope Steve comes through for you, if I lived nearer I would do it, and make you a cuppa too
Griff sending you hugs too
Glad you managed to have a sit and read in the garden TW that's all I've done except wash the bedding
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 06:48 PM
Could the lady who had the greyhound walk her for a couple of days for you Moyra? make yourself a list of things to do in the morning so you don't get chance to sit and orry too much
Mandy, you don't sound cruel....most people would be disgusted at the way i talk to my mum and dad...i eff and jeff at them...if it gets them to address the health issue you do what you have to do...i would have probably kicked him in it myself Lol
had the dogs out for their walk, kota rolled on a dead bird...lovely! me and deags got up there and some kids came on so i tried to stay out of their way...everytime i changed direction they came the same way...i cipped deags back on the lead as they had a football and turned to go.....one of the lads turned round and said what a nice looking dog deags was....i felt bad for being horrible about the following me then, don't think she would nick the ball but you never know Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2016, 06:56 PM
I know Kesh would definitely nick the ball, she once ran all the way out of the wood, down the banking into a football match, grabbed the ball and ran off with it - and popped it So she is onlead when we go on the football field I check there is no one about with a ball, otherwise they would no longer have it!!!!
Clouded over here and gone a lot cooler, we've got rain forecast early afternoon tomorrow, but nothing to do tomorrow except walk the girls in the morning, so will be done for 1pm
Mandy you know you took the bedding down to the stream to bang it between the stones, so it isn't like you put it in a machine to wash it
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2016, 08:46 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
she once ran all the way out of the wood, down the banking into a football match, grabbed the ball and ran off with it - and popped it
Well I think that is so funny, but knowing how folk up your way regard football like a religion I suppose it must have been a sensitive moment.

Had a few worries on our walk today, Rianna didn't want to get out of the car, I did persuade her eventualy but as we started down the track her back legs collapsed, twice. There was a bench nearby so we stopped and I let her and Casey lie down for 20 minutes while she got her strength back. I was worried but she made it back to the car OK and luckily Casey didn't seem to want to go too far either. I think the excessively hot weather has not helped and maybe she'll be better when it has cooled down.

Moyra, just wanted to add my best wishes for tomorrow, I hope Steve will help out with Amber as I know that will be something you'll be worrying about, as mentioned above if there is someone who could help please ask them. Will be thinking of you in the afternoon.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2016, 08:51 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
i know my dogs are a pain sometimes but i am very glad i have them...they make me smile...i am most likely over tired
Dogs are the perfect companions for you and IMO they are better than many humans. Please don't let rumours and title tatle get you down, talk is cheap but the kind of loyalty your dogs have is a rare thing enjoy it.

And if you are tired make sure you get the sleep you need it's important.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
had the dogs out for their walk, kota rolled on a dead bird...lovely!
At least he didn't eat it that's what Casey does and there seems to be a lot of dead birds around here just lately. He always finds them if they are anywhere near where we are walking
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

07-06-2016, 09:11 PM
Tomorrow I join the nation wide Dogsey search for the pain killers Not promising anything but you never know what might turn up.

Goodnight everyone, see you tomorrow.

P.S.
Wonder if LG will survive the combined onslought of spending money and negotiating discounts with folk from Yorkshire, takes a brave man to do that
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Just to say good night to you all and hope you all sleep it is very warm. Watched Holby city and blubbed. Night night.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-06-2016, 09:26 PM
I caught the end Brenda...was lovely the holding hand bit
Harvey, I do hope Rianna will be o.k.what nightmare to be in!
I too am worried about LG....hope he hasn't had to lie in a darkened room to get over the shock
Mandy, let's hope the xray shows what the problem is and it is easily fixable
I have been bit whilst alking the dogs...think it was midges, are they little black fleck things??? Bloody itchy, had a piriton and hopefully that will make me sleep too.
Lying on my bed with the fan vblowing, had a little rain but nothing to talk of
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Hoping she is OK tomorrow Harvey, might be better just to take her a slow walk round for a sniff, do what she's got to do then home, which is what I've been doing with mine that have the big thick coats, although they do act as a insulation in some ways. Everyone either been a walk round or on the river and back home by midday and installed under an umbrella with cold bones and lots of water available.
We've had some rain and there has been lightening as well, nothing major though.
Thanks to all involved in the Painkiller Search, Sainsbury's seem to be the only ones who are still stocking them, and as I discovered yesterday the shelf is not being restocked at my local store.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >