Female 

06-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Not sad Brenda...I like birds of a feather lol
Lol at the thought of Zen modifying someone's house for them....hilarious
Off to training shortly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Well Zen won't be going training next week. In a way I'm glad there was something wrong, because otherwise it would have meant she was showing aggression when I was doing everyday stuff with her, that isn't her normally, and it worried me, so to find out that my suspicions were correct is quite a relief really
I don't know, like a doggy version of Casualty this house is
Enjoy training Griff. No email from you Brenda
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-06-2016, 06:07 PM
Moira I read if you put a bar of soap underneath your bottom sheet it will stop cramp. Not sure how true but after googling it, it appears to help some people, maybe worth a try? TW glad the backs are sorted now, did you get yours done as well? Griff good news your mum's job will be permanent even with a bit less money. And thank goodness you got a bath before the flies started landing on you hahaha. Sue hope you enjoyed your laze in the sun. Gnasher hope your meeting went well.

Brenda bet it's nice to be back home although shame about all the cleaning you had to do. Normal lol no more ice cubs for the muppets then.

We've been enjoying another extremely hot day walking in the woody parts. No more bites, I reckon they land on me see there's no space for any more bites and go on to get someone else Sammy is a little gem.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 06:32 PM
No I didn't get mine done, no idea if she would be able to do anything actually because I have two collapsed vertebrae at the base of my spine and another that isn't looking too clever, also a fracture up my spine. If I had known what I had done when I did it (I walked round 7 years with it) then there is a procedure they can do, sort of like using polyfilla to put everything back together again and you are up and walking about within a day or so, my injury is too old to help
Pretty humbled by Zen today, she was being hurt, but trusted me to hang onto her and didn't savage anyone despite what was going on, she did put up a bit of a fight but never over the top and let Katherine carry on after a couple of minutes breather. For a very large strong one year old it could have got pretty hairy if she hadn't been willing to co-operate. That is total trust that is, and I'm very touched by her faith in me. Lona's met Katherine a few times now and once the bad parts had been ironed out as it were, she relaxed and had a nice massage.
Thank goodness Sammy is being good today, nothing like wrestling with a norty boy on a boiling day like it has been today.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 07:48 PM
Lol...pleased nobody else decided to take a munch on you today 1Cutedog...lol, it was a jug with cold water in the bath but I am glad I got to shave my legs at least!!
TW...it is lovely when the dog decides to show their trust
Training was good..new dog, absolutely lovely dog.does polish and English commands
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 08:02 PM
LOL when I first read it I thought the dog polished, was going to offer him a home, then realised he knew Polish and Engish commands
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 08:31 PM
TW...you been in the sun too long???? Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 08:59 PM
No, was nice on the river but didn't stay there THAT long
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Have emailed back June and have wrapped surprise ready for posting tomorrow. Off to bed now for a read. Another book by Linda Castillo. See you in the morning peeps. Night night. Oh and standing on cold lino is good for cramp.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Night Brenda
I am staying in bed tomorrow morning.....therefore I will be awake at stupid o clock
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >