View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Morning all. Yep Moyra definitely doable going away by train. Next time I go away I will get a cleaner in just for an hour. Hot here and very sunny. Been tidying cupboards as to hot to walk Tyto now. Norma hope you got my email. Lovely to hear from you. June I would love to send you a gift that I found on holiday. How do I find your address? Or don't you like divulging it? Off now to do more cupboards. Have fun in the sun peeps.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 10:12 AM
Good morning all who've been and all to come
Great idea of Griffs Moyra although TW may have a point about what you come back to see how it goes after the op hugs
Griff glad you feel human now after your splish splash bath lol
How's dad feeling now ?
TW thanks for the veggie tips will give it a try hope lonas back gets sorted many happy returns to the 6year old dosnt time fly
Sue enjoy your lazy day
Gnasher hope the meeting works out favourably for you while you've the Hoover out just pop up here please lol
Nippy hope you've got the drinks ready to christen the patio furniture when it arrives
Tweed
Lynn ,Brenda 1cdog Lg hope all's well doglet's included
Turning into another scorcher of a day glad we had the muppets out first thing
Everything tided up so taking a leaf out of Sue's book and doing not a lot
Stuck some ice cubes in the muppets water dishes BIG MISTAKE kitchens now like a swimming pool thank you Sasha

Hope everyone has a great day and your all enjoying the good weather
Take care stay safe xxxxx
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 10:40 AM
Brenda
Thank you for taking the time to e mail very much appreciated
The OFf SWICH may just be found now lol
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
You can get the train and get a taxi to and from the station, Brenda has just had a week away with Tyto without driving, so it must be doable. Only thing I would be concerned about is what she comes back to after what Brenda was faced with on her return
Forgot it is a Babies Birthday today, Cariad and Storms first babies are 6 today
Yay!!! Time does go quickly!! Happy birthday to all the babies!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 01:13 PM
Whoooopssss, they're 7just had a text from Kofie's mummy saying it doesn't seem like 7 years, er no I thought it was 6, have lost a year somehow
Girls been for a walk round,very sedate, it was extremely hot already. Lona and Mabs been on the river for a swim,all outside with 2 umbrellas up, cold bones and lots of water. Been for lpg, called in at Sainsbury's and there were only 4 packets of painkillers left, obviously the shelf is not being restocked is it taken two for myself and I doubt the other two will be there long. Mandy says the pharmicist says they haven't been discontinued, no idea whats going on with them.
Temperature in the car says 27 degrees, no idea what that would be in old money but its pretty hot I think even in new money. Having a butty and a cup of tea and then better tidy up
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Brenda, i think it is awesome you went away with Tyto on the train, i would have liked to have done something like that with all of mine but these 2 don't travel well in the car.. who knows what a train would be like! they just whinge the whole time....i am dreading if i do actually get together with someone having to take them to his and back again...think i will do it drunk Lol
Norma...you may have foun the off switch...how???? we must all have this information...i neeeeeeeeed it for Deags and Kota. Thanks for asking about my dad, he hasn't complained of dizziness and is still refusing to take the tablets Lol...eejit
TW, i am so sorry, i nipped to town but wasn't near the sainsburys...i should be going again thursday maybe....although i might see if my dad will run me up to the big sainsburys to get some stuff
Well, just had a phoencall from my mum.....she is being made permanant from 15 september in the job she is doing now but will lose £100 a month from her salary...she is happy as it is a permanant job
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 03:48 PM
Well done to your mum, hoping her tax goes down a little bit so she doesn't notice the missing £100. Soooo your dad hasn't taken the meds, need to give my friend positive news that it DOES go!!!
Katherine been and gone, she thinks Zen is responsible for Lona's injury as she said all one side of her was sore, as though something big and heavy had landed on her, ooooh who could that be then Lona ended up laid down relaxed as a newt. She then had a look at Zen and sure enough there was some damage there, I said to her I thought there may be something going on with her back as she was being funny when I was grooming her, and wasn't sure if it was coincidental, but no, Zen has war wounds too. I can take Zen a walk onlead to stretch her legs but that is all for a WHOLE WEEK she laughed and said Sorry About That She only charged me £30 as well and she's been here a good hour, only just gone, she fell in totally exhausted its so hot, directed her to the fridge, where she selected a bottle of something cold and demolished it She said at least there was no horses today, just dogs and mostly been in people's houses, its just the driving to the houses in heavy traffic on a hot day thats the killer.
I used to take Tawney down to Bristol on the train, Griff, she was fine, she loved it. Everyone knew her on the barriers and everything. She had her final stroke on Bristol Temple Meads station actually and the guys were so upset when my then OH carried her through the barriers on the way to the vets, when she should have been on the way home, instead she never made it home
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 04:08 PM
Oh dear....on lead Zen...eeekkk!!! Well I guess at least the instigator got some sort of telling off...whoops
I wouldn't dare go on the train with either of mine...the noise they make I would be lynched lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-06-2016, 04:31 PM
It actually happened last week that I noticed that she was being iffy with me at certain points of her back, so yes she could have been battered into submission or chucked across the yard for misbehaving, Lona then got the full body slam off her on Friday, maybe in recompense for the battering
Katherine said how kind she was because a couple of times she did hurt her and although Zen jumpd 4 foot in the air and nutted me in the eye with her nose, that was it, as Katherine said she was quite capable of doing a lot of damage if she wasn't particularly happy with the goings on around her, but she knew her manners despite that. She can't believe the size of her compared to the others, she kept saying, she so big. Reckons I've got her weight spot on for her age and size, lovely nature and she'll come into her own once she matures. She agrees with me she's so naughty because she's too clever for her own good.
I said to her can you imagine her in a house, and them coming down one morning to find she's chewed all the furniture into tiny pieces and then bounds up to them and mouths them to say hello, good morning, look what I've done for you
Tried to PM you Brenda but you haven't got the facility, if you google Donehogawa Utonagan, you'll find my website and you can email me through there
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-06-2016, 05:02 PM
June I have sent you an email. Hi everyone still very warm but there is a nice breeze so I could take his nibs for his walk this afternoon. Going to watch birds of a feather now. How sad am I?
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >