View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 04:18 PM
Yeah, it was him saying...don't get anyone in I can do it...to be fair though, the plasterwork is 51years old and has just turned to dust.....if the walks had been decent I think he would be finished
I never have a bath only ever a shower....anything is better than feeling dirty
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Risked a quick wash in the bath...feel so much better, it is very slippy compared to my other one...will have to get a non slip mat
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2016, 08:04 PM
Did the water drain OK, no puddles anywhere there shouldn't be
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 08:45 PM
No leaks!!!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-06-2016, 09:09 PM
'evening all of you out there

Griff do please be careful in that bath, does it have handles slippages are high on the list of 'home accidents' I nagged OH for years on this and she finally adopted a small towel on the bottom of the bath, when you stand up you can put one foot on it, it's better than nothing.

Has been a perfect day here, we finally got some of that sunshine that Norma and 1cD have been keeping to themselves Gardening, dog walking, and the ongoing 'man cave' project have worn me out, wish I had the energy that some of you seem to have

Hope you've all had a relaxing day, just realised we are not far off the longest day, seems like summer has been and gone when that passes. See you tomorrow.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 09:14 PM
Harvey, the bath does have handles but they weren't much help to be honest, I will try the towel though..thankyou
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-06-2016, 09:42 PM
Evening All - for the second time of trying - did a huge post before dinner and it promptly disappeared, so here we go again.
Had a good day at the Mid-Lancs Show, took Gypsy and Tess with us, when we got there it transpired that there were no classes for veterans and so Gypsy didn't get to go in a ring. Tess picked up a first yet again (these red rosettes are getting to be addictive) so once more I am chuffed to little mint balls, as they say! lol ! Had to keep a good eye on Tess as she's in season and was giving the glad eye to one or two potential suitors.
Norty Tess, there ain't going to be the patter of tiny paws around my place again, well not if I can help it.
Good to see everyone has had a decent
day of it and that the better weather is spreading around a bit more.
Hope that Griff & Dad (plumbers of distinction) are getting the better of a job that seems to be on a par with the toil of Ephyssus.
Thanks for the suggestion that our summer is nearly over Harvey (longest day etc.) right little ray of sunshine you are! LOL !
Back in a wee while, bye fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-06-2016, 09:50 PM
Yeah that thought crossed my mind as well LG. Well done to Tess, she's a right pot hunter isn't she eh. Has she got her own trophy board up on the wall by her basket yet
Been a lovely day here again, went dull and clouded over around tea time, we've had sun all day so not a problem if it needed to go for a rest, as long as its out again tomorrow for us.
Griff you can get special gripper mats to put on the bottom of the bath, also in showers. Very glad to hear No Leaks
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 09:56 PM
Congtatulations on Tess's success LG
All your TLC is certainly paying off
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2016, 10:05 PM
Oh wow...well done Tess!!!! Gypsy would have won her class too I am sure!
Lol..chuffed to little mint balls, hilarious
TW...I thought about a mat thing.will have a good old look into them
Right..night night from me lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >