register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 01:01 PM
Oh Moyra, what a morning you've had, did pop in earlier on to see if you were gone as it were, and glad to hear you arrived home in one piece, although from the sound of things you have had a tough time at a place which should look after you.
Steve not changed then has he
Oh Eileen,get with the Eye Candy, are you sat sitting in the sun watching them rolling the turf etc Hoping your mum is feeling alright when she gets to you, or are you picking her up. Poor Lacey, she will be miffed she isn't the centre of attention but shut away from it all
Griff, how are you managing with a tummy upset and half a bathroom, glad to hear that although the bit you needed isn't available you've got something that will do the job, hoping to hear the shower is in very soon now. Take care please because you don't sound too clever to me.
Norma hoping Mr Fritz is doing well now and out of the woods and enjoying the sunshine, which you and 1cd have apparently stolen from Darn Sarf, but they have so much of it, you'd think they could let some go to a worthy cause such as warming up the Frozen Norf.
This morning was cold and grey and actually had my fleece on under my coat when I took the girls out, came back and took fleece off for the 2nd walk and now have been sat outside painting in just my t shirt and trakkie bottoms, kept my boots on as well. Everything is now done, my baskets were looking a bit tatty and rather than buy new I have given them a coat of the fence and decking paint and they look good. Sun is hot now, just the north east wind which is stopping the day being a scorcher (whoops sorry all those South of Birmingham)
Off for a shower, butty and a brew
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 02:41 PM
Poor you Moyra not the way to be treated. Hopefully all will go ahead as planned and this time next week you will be feeling well on the road to feeling a lot better.

Stop gloating about the sun you lot have up north it is still very overcast and windy and having to wear a fleece when out walking. This is June for goodness sake we should be in short or sleeves tops and shorts

Hope you are feeling a little better Griff if not ring the consultant.

Hope you are enjoying your day with all that eye candy to watch Eileen just don't foreget you have two babies who need feeding at regular intervals

Hope all is well with you Lynn and Dillon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 02:54 PM
I got the notification that my organic slug killer had arrived at Argos, Sainsbury's on the same estate, went for some petrol, called in the store, and there were the Painkillers, quickly picked up 2 boxes and went through the tills with them. Got my slug killer and have got myself a new microwave from Argos as well on click and collect. I got £100 worth of Argos vouchers ages ago from the points I earned on puppy insurance for Petplan, was getting a cooker hood, but as everyone says they never use theirs, binned the idea, so vouchers have been on the mantlepiece awaiting usage. As my microwave isn't at all well, sparks are flyingto be exact, thought I'd spend £50 of the vouchers on a new one. Was also going to get a tall dog safety gate as well but they had none in stock anywhere local, will keep my eye on that one though and get one when they are in stock. So a successful afternoon, AND the sun is still shining nah nah nah nah
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 03:46 PM
Well, pleased you have got some painkillers TW!!! Ahhhh a sparking micro is not a good thing!
Afternoon Sue, we have had a bit of sun too
Well, we have a downstairs loo so o.k on that score, just had a wash ready for the vets. The waste pipe is leaking on the bath but that's an easy fix....not sure what's happening tomorrow though
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 04:00 PM
No Sympathy from himself. So just a case of carrying on. I am sure everything will be ok next week, just want to get it over and done with. Have a good evening all, Good night, God bless, called in for a Chinese take away!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 04:31 PM
Night night all, God bless. I 'm away for the night. Night night all. Mo xxx
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Hello all
Been at work this morning, just one more shift and I get to break up for a week
Met Tony after at his mums. Then called to get Rosie's food from the Petshop and did some more shopping.
Came home and took Rosie out - need to rest now
Moyra sorry it was such a stressful time at hospital this morning, hope it's less stressful next week. Good night Moyra, hope you sleep well.
Glad you got some painkillers, meant to pick you some up today and sorry to say I forgot do you want some getting tomorrow evening, send me your address and I'll put them in the post on Saturday morning.
Not a good thing having a sparking microwave
Hi Griff hope you are ok and the bathroom is coming on
Eileen glad you have the gardeners there and even 4 of them
Will have a read through yesterday after I've been and got another cuppa
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 05:16 PM
Hi all.
A busy day in the garden today. By 3pm we were hot tired and thirsty so I went over to the shop for 2 ice lollies, I know, I know Brian is diabetic but he has a treat now and again!
Moira I should think you were nearly climbing up the wall weren't you? I had my hip and knee done under a spinal, fabulous, you are also sedated so you don't know a lot of what is going on and it doesn't leave you muzzy headed and sicky.
TW you even have me searching for your painkillers Haven't found any though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Aw thank you to all of you, yes please Mandy if you can. Nippy they only seem to be in Sainsbury's now, once their current stocks gone that will be it I suspect. Flaming annoying, I feel like an addict now! I am taking 2 in the morning and that's it, but by tea time, once I have walked the girls and done jobs around the house and the garden, I am in pain, take 2 co-codemol when I go to bed but the pain never completely goes, whilst if I take another 2 of the pain killers late afternoon it does go and I can get on with my life, however bureaucracy has stepped in and decreed it is Not To Be by the looks of it. I've been Bad and taken two this afternoon and my back doesn't feel as sore as it has over the last couple of days.
Nite Moyra, I really wish Steve would stop being so self centred, he is lucky you let him live there and he is on an almost free ride, he could at least do something when needed
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-06-2016, 06:04 PM
That's what I was thinking TW.....Steve is very selfish, there are loads of people out there who would kill to have their mum back...he's got his who mum looks after him and helps him out and he doesn't give a sh@t...makes me right angry!!!!
TW..not made it to town yet but when I do I will grab some tablets if they have them
Mandy,hope you get to stick your feet up now
Been to the vets,1pup jabed with her immunotherapy
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >