register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 06:47 PM
I think its going to be One Of Those Nights. Noticed they were all just lying there, not eating. Went out, and the reason they weren't eating was because Lona was lay in the middle of them like a flaming Queen, with ALL the bones next to her arranged in a neat semi circle, took the bones and handed them out, everyone starts on the bones again, gave Lona a massive telling off. Been to check and Zen is there, minus a bone, checked and everyone had a bone each, had a look in the sleeping part in case it had been buried in the shavings, it hadn't, in passing checked Cariad and she had 2 bones, one of which was half under her paw so you couldn't see it was separate to the one she was eating at first glance. Handed bone back to Zen, poor little girl, I know she can be a pain, but still.....
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:04 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Sorry folks your gonna have to tolerate me for another year
look forward to it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 08:17 PM
Evening
TW,your girlies do make me laughThink I spotted pics,will go have a nosey
MOYRAsending (( hugs))hope your feeling better.On the question of wedding bells for Sarah and Shane...no word yet but they are starting to save for a place of their own,not be for a while yet though....Happy Days
GRIFF,delighted you had success with the bananaA good night sleep is heaven
Am missing members who come on earlier in the day,so hi SUE,NJ,BARRY,NORMA,LYNN(sorry your weather is awfulbig hi to all
Weather here has been fabjust had Lacey at the football pitch,gorgeous out there,her favourite placeBabies are in the other room with mummy and daddy,so I get to put my feet up
Thinking of you and the hospital MOYRA,mum had a bit of a hiccup with her's too.Was scheduled to have a procedure done today(part of her radiotherapy).Was told to fast from 8am last night,nothing to drink either until she'd had this thing done.So that meant until 2 this afternoon.Arrived at the hospital this morning to be told she'd been given wrong info and there is nothing involved in her treatment to require fasting....poor woman,she eats precious little as it isI was rippingcourse mum didn't complain once,bless her
Gardener has promised to be here on Thursday to "make a start"Geez it's just a patch of grass
Feet are up,magnum in hand,off to look at pics
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
are you going to have a special outfit and symbol too??
Oh yes Griff, was thinking about something like this:-

http://www.partydelights.co.uk/super...1.aspx?pmo=fah

Had a real laugh when I looked at the site..............they do 'onesies' in the same style as well
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lona was lay in the middle of them like a flaming Queen, with ALL the bones next to her arranged in a neat semi circle
Is this 'normal' for her It's times like this I wish we could communicate better with them. Must be a reason but I can't think what it might be.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 08:27 PM
Oh you'd look the biz in that Harvey, what a magnet for the ladies eh
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Not sure what I spotted when I logged incould have swore I seen a thread of girlie picsMaybe I'm losing my marbles
Harvey is dressing up as Supermanis it a spice up your life thing?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
The weather has been horrendous here today so much rain and high winds. In the end at 10 we had to give up and take Dillon for a short walk we were all drenched.
Yes it's been the same here, had to put the hood up on the batmobile it was so wet went at 2 and the river already much higher after just one night.

I hope Dillon gets over his sickness, if you're sure it's the chicken wings might be as well to ditch that batch or stick them in the oven to kill any nasties.

Let us know tomorrow how he is doing please.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 08:37 PM
Was it the Waterwolves one http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=195920
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
could have swore I seen a thread of girlie pics..................Harvey is dressing up as Supermanis it a spice up your life thing?
Hi Eileen, This maybe the the one you're looking for:-

http://www.dogsey.com/showthread.php?t=195920

I'm converting our garage into a 'man cave' and Griff thought I should wear something appropriate, you wouldn't want to see what I normally wear in there
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »