View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 04:39 PM
Typical, what a nuisance. I was going to say pain. any way what were they called?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 04:47 PM
Here you are Brenda

http://www.sainsburys.co.uk/shop/gb/...xtra-power-x16
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 05:06 PM
Evening everyone. Glad bones were a good haul after exasperating journey's.
Not good when you find a pain killer that works then it gets taken off the shelf.
We would miss you Norma if you weren't around.
How are you feeling Moyra ?
Helloooo Nippy Jen. Glad the banana worked griff.

The weather has been horrendous here today so much rain and high winds. In the end at 10 we had to give up and take Dillon for a short walk we were all drenched. If the weather had been nice we were going to Brancaster with him and have fish and chips out. Forecast wasn't good so we thought after walking him we would drop him off and have a day in Holt. Never got there either. Went out about 12.30 popped to a pub in Littleport and sat near a window looking at the raging river. Then on for some food for Dillon and us and we bought him a big pink tuff pig.
Poor boy lost his breakfast this morning not long after eating it kept some scrambled egg down though.
He had his chicken wing just now within a minute it was up. Seems to of managed to of kept his tripe down so far and some charcoal biscuits. Pooping fine. Will keep him off the chicken wings for a day or two.
1cutedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

31-05-2016, 05:44 PM
Sorry folks but we have lots of sun here and in fact today was hot, hot, hot lol Was out at PAH today got the bus out instead of walking with Sammy. When I came home he looked so guilty of something but I have no idea what it was haha I did ask if he had been up to mischief but he didn't admit to anything. As long as I don't get electrocuted when I plug in any cables he's forgiven.

Moira hope you're feeling better. Tweed looks very windy at your place. Good luck with your workshop plans Losos. Griff glad you got a good nights sleep and hope you discover it's the banana and can eat one every night. Brenda wishing you had better weather on your holidays. TW horrible that you can't get your painkillers. Norma yes been enjoying the weather, tend to take Sammy out more and stay out longer and the days just fly by. Sue busy as usual lol you put me to shame with my lazy ways.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 05:51 PM
Wonder whats up with him Lynn, thats very strange, hoping he's OK by tomorrow. We've had lovely weather up here, not sure if your weather is going to make its way over to us or not, forecasts seem varied.
Given the girls dinosaur bones for tea. Been keeping an eye on them as Lona is getting very stroppy and having a pop at anyone with a bone, which she steals and takes back to the bone she already has. All was quiet and there was a bit of a spat, sure enough Lona tried it on Cariad, as soon as she saw me on my way out she cleared off, Cariad carried on with her bone. Went upstairs to change trakkie bottoms, and the minute I got upstairs there was a load of barking and carry on, Zen screaming, got down as fast as I could and there was Lona rushing off with Zen's bone, she dropped it and fled when I appeared on the scene, gave bone back to Zen. You'd think Lona was never fed the way she carries on
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 05:54 PM
evening all
Sorry to hear Dillon has been sick, i do hope he will be o.k.
TW, shall i look in my sainsburys next time i am in? i can pick you some up if they have them...is it legal for me to buy and pass on drugs ?? Lol
Brenda, hope you are enjoying your holidays
Norma, welllllll good job your subscription expired then....now you have a nice new shiny subscription and a new password Lol
Moyra, hope you are feeling brighter now
Losos....as batman has a special symbol that calls him when Gotham is in trouble, and you are now getting a "mancave" are you going to have a special outfit and symbol too?? Lol
Walls are now done out with boarding, think the bath is going back in tomorrow....i can't wait!!!! still tiling to do and the units are arriving tomorrow, so that will be fun Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 05:55 PM
He seems fine now kept his tripe down and treats and biscuits he has had during the day have been fine just the chicken wings. Natures menu ones. He is now relaxed with a full tummy and sleeping.
Will leave him off the bone for a day or two and pop out Thursday or Friday and get his some pork and or lamb ribs and see how he goes. he has been playful all day and doesn't seem under the weather.
Oh dear Lona will be in trouble.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 05:56 PM
I might see batman driving around near me.
We won't tell your passing on drugs griff.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 06:08 PM
She knows she's in trouble, thats why she waits till she thinks I'm out of the way till she does it. Wouldn't mind if she'd finished her bone, but she hasn't, just wants another one for later, then she runs for cover when I catch her at it
If you can Griff, but looks to me that they have been taken off the shelves, because even Boots aren't selling their own make, which were 3 times the cost of everyone elses!!! Really cheesed off about it.
Glad Dillon's OK now, has his poo been alright besides him being sick, strange its only one end really.
Harvey, PP seems fine, had it for years as its a bit more secure than giving card details every time. Never get any bother from them at all
Hows Mr Fitz nowadays, Norma
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 06:29 PM
Haha Lynn, so long as it is a proper outfit and not his pants over his trousers... i think they may cart him off to the nut house else lol
i will have a look next time i am in sainsburys TW
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »