Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 06:58 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, May 31

Morning everyone, wont say good as I have been up half the night with an upset tummy, backwards and forwards to the loo so probably just as well I have not gone to the hospital.

Hope everyone is ok today, I have got to go back to the bathroom again, maybe I should take some Imodium.

Have a good day all take care, keep out of this horrible rain and nasty weather. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 07:24 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Your tummy upset may be all the worry and not knowing whether you are coming or going with the hospital worry.
Hope you feel better soon.
Weather horrible here.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are well too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 08:15 AM
Oh dear Moyra, poor thing. As if all the upset of the hospital wasn't enough to now have a poorly tum is rotten.
If you have some immodium it might be a good idea to take some, hope you feel better soon
Another sunny morning but very breezy, still it will dry the washing
Hope everyone else is well and can enjoy the sun.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2016, 08:28 AM
Morning
I was about to say it is probably worry Moyra that has set your tummy off, hope you feel better soon
Hi Lynn and Nippy
well a hoooooooge thankyou to lacey, i had a banana before bed and i was asleep within an hour!!! i don't knoiw if it was the banana or the fact i was just sooooo exhausted but i will be doing it again tonight Lol
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:34 AM
todays weather at 9.25 am here. Windy with light drizzle but brightening up

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 08:37 AM
Very breezy here but lovely sunshine and blue skies. You've got the tail end of the weather that hit France I think, Lynn. I don't think they're sure if its going to come over to the west or carry on up the east coast.
How did lunch go this weekend, Nippy, and the new job for Kyla's mummy
No wonbwonbder you're not well Moyra, all the worry you've had, and all for nothing. I would have been on the immodium a while ago. Hope you get some sort of sense from the hospital
Am going to ring and see if there are any bones in about an hour, then I'll know how my days going to pan out. Decking is going back down at some point, am going to start the planting tomorrow, waiting for my organic slug stuff to arrive at Argos for pick up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 08:38 AM
Not working for me Barry
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

31-05-2016, 08:47 AM
should be it is set as public not private on youtube
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

31-05-2016, 09:10 AM
Just blank white space
Glad you got a good sleep Griff,you need it with your Supervision duties
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

31-05-2016, 11:40 AM
'morning Moyra and all above

Moyra, my first session on the PC today and was keen to see how you are. As mentioned above all this business with the hospital can not be helping. The Imodium worked for Casey Hope you feel better soon.

Griff if the banana thing worked for you I might try it also. I would like to get to sleep a bit quicker than I do at present, partly because I will be up at least once during the night and two or more times if the furries decide they don't like the rain. Nothing else will get them inside but rain is the one thing that they don't like.

Have a new project to convert the garage to a workshop so will have even less time on here but will be lurking

A lot of rain last night, now cloudy and a tad cold, just put the heating on one hour boost, last year we didn't do that during the summer at all. Oil tank fill up will be sooner rather than latter this year grrrrrrrrrrrr.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »