View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-03-2016, 07:11 PM
Crying shame isn't it Griff
By the way the flea and tick collars arrived today, so they've got them on now.
Really heavy rain this afternoon, it seems to have stopped now, been out to check them before Holby City started.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2016, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Our paper does a baby of the year competition and a friend was asked to enter her baby...I was in bits at what she said but she was right, she turned round and said she wasn't putting her baby in a paedos catalogue.... Sadly I think she was right in what she said. There have been several incidents in parks here, there is now a pspo in place at one banning groups of people for this reason
Is pspo a 'public spaces protection order'

What does it mean, I've heard of ASBO's but this is a new one on me.

It seems to me that law abiding decent 20 or 30 year olds are going to find their freedom of movement severely restricted in future, in that age group you want to get out and meet your friends, is this pspo saying you can't Don't like the sound of that at all.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2016, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
It's beginning to affect my job, so they going to have to do something, don't get me wrong my boss is fantastic in making sure I get a bit of help but I hate to think they needing to carry me. So I will let you know what they say.
Yes Mandy please keep us updated, it must be bad if it effects your work.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 08:36 PM
Yes, a pspo is a public space protection order, councils can apply them to prevent antisocial behaviour, crimes etc...our council have applied them also for dog control orders in parks/ council owned/maintained property
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2016, 08:48 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Yes, a pspo is a public space protection order, councils can apply them to prevent antisocial behaviour, crimes etc...our council have applied them also for dog control orders in parks/ council owned/maintained property
I suppose it prevents the lager louts from making havoc. I hope it hasn't effected your trips to the park.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-03-2016, 09:04 PM
Goodnight Griff, June, and all still out there
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 09:18 PM
Hello all I'm back from work now.
You wouldn't believe it but my consultant secretary rang at 1325 to tell me Thursday's list has been cancelled and I am not having the injection I am gutted, angry etc. No point shouting at her cos it wasn't her fault, and to be honest she didn't sound to happy either. Am going to ring the doctors in morning to go see her to see if I can get stronger pain killers to tide me over.
Goodnight Lossos
That's a gorgeous pic TW
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 09:32 PM
Lol...not affected my trips to the park...stash my cans well out of sight lol
Oh FFS Mandy, right, call his secretary back up first thing tomorrow, ask her when the next available appointment is available for you and tell her you want on his cancellation list and are happy to attend the same day at short notice....provided you are. Get in touch with work and let them know what has happened straight away, that way if you are called in at short notice they will be prepared for you calling in and saying you are off to hospital
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 09:41 PM
Forgot to say, the courier didn't come with my catheters today, mum is out tomorrow so I have to get up early as you have to sign for them
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-03-2016, 09:45 PM
Work know Griff, cos she rang my mobile, I was just about to leave for work. They been absolutely brilliant. I've got another date sort of- as its not confirmed for def yet, she needs to make sure the consultant is agreeable to the date which is April 14th!! She already said they will ring me soon as they have it confirmed.
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >