Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Wednesday, March 30

Good Morning everyone,

Oh Mandy do hope you can get some extra strong pain killers to keep you going until you can have the injection again.

Cannot say I am looking forward to my Dr's appointment this afternoon, just hope the car will start as I have not used her for a few days.

Griff hope your catheters come early so you do not have to wait around all day.

Hope everyone else is ok today Have a good day stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2016, 07:43 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow nice bright day here.

Mandy do hope they can sort something for your pain.
Moyra hope the appointment goes well and the car starts.
griff hope the delivery turns up at a decent time.
June loved the picture you posted earlier yesterday.

Hope everyone and all doglets are well today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2016, 08:52 AM
Glad you all liked the piccie
Feels cold this morning rained overnight but not raining now. Field will be a big, girls all dry and fluffy this morning covered in ßhavings, so they do need a good going over to get the knots out, once they have been on that field they will be mud monsters.
Hope Dillon is fine on that foot yesterday Lynn and he's not added another grey hair to your collection
Moyra, fingers crossed your car starts, give it a try well before you have to go out, then gives you time to call a taxi if it won't wake up
Griff hope the courier comes early, then you aren't waiting in all day
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Yes June, already tried her this morning and she started ok, cannot imagine she will go flat in a couple of hours or so. If she does go flat on me I will use Blue to get there as it is not that far just a bit far to walk with my legs they way they are at the moment.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-03-2016, 09:16 AM
She'll start now she's had a warm up. Just been out and put clean sheets in the back of my car, they'll look like a swamp once I've been to the field and back with the girls.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 09:24 AM
Morning all
Moyra, good luck at the Drs
Lynn, hope Dillon is feeling o.k today now you removed his nasty staple
TW, enjoy the time up the field, hope the girls enjoy their grooming session
No delivery yet...the prescription has deffo been sent as i phoned the Drs yesterday...might give the company a call in a minute to see if they have actually sent the stuff...they were out of stock before and said nothing to me! neighbour has the workman in again...amazing for someone who has no money...allegedly
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

30-03-2016, 09:49 AM
Just come back from the local Drs as I was worried about a couple of things I won't mention here. Then toddled of to the pharmacy to have a prescription made up. Next to the barbers to make myself more attractive to the opposite sex .

Now home until lunch time when Sue and I will have to force nice food into our mouths by going out to a local pub. Yes it is a very hard being retired, not an hour spare to get anything done
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 09:56 AM
Tumbleweed...how do you cope??? such awfulness, fancy having to go out and eat nice food at lunchtime...absolutely dreadful, surely must be against your human rights Lol
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 10:06 AM
Good morning

Hope they manage to sort something out for the pain Mandy and hope the courier has what you need Griff and comes soon.

Enjoy your time out with the mud monsters June at least you should have the park to yourself Lovely picture with the little girl.

Hope Dillon's paw and leg are now ok Lynn

Good luck at the Drs Moyra

Lovely and sunny here. Bed changed and sheets now on the line. Had a lovely walk with Teazle and then spent nearly two hours ferrying OH around and waiting for him to have his hair cut. Such a hard life he leads Looking forward to lunch out so I don't have to cook it

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Enjoy lunch out Sue
Well, rung the company, she checked online....says delivered.....Friday!!!! Apparently the signature is a squiggle, she tried to say maybe mum our dad signed....neither would hide my catheters from me. Whilst she was on the phone I checked my CCTV...sooooooo the driver is off today, they are telling him to go back to where he delivered to....which was not my address as confirmed by 3adults and CCTV, to collect my parcel, assuming they haven't opened it and binned it, he is then to deliver to me, luckily I am not too embarrassed about what I have to do but I would rather people in my street didn't know what I have to do
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >