Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 07:04 AM

Morning - Dogsey Daily Thread - Wednesday

Morning all Dogsey Peops

Just catching up on last night's news, and my first thoughts are for you June, I hope you had a good night's sleep and haven't woken up with a big, black cloud over your head, and I really hope you can now put things into perspective in the hope that the bad news can be overcome somehow or other.xxxx

Lynn, I hope Gorden is nearer to that big interview on the horizon, and we've still got the positive vibes on constant until he gets the job and you can plan ahead.

Norma, I hope you're feeling better today, you have so much on your plate at the moment, I hope today is a bit calmer for you.

Not exactly sunny, but good enough down south, lovely blue sky appearing slowly, and I don't think we're going to get the rain today, it's all over in the West (sorry Jen and Crystal!)

Lorraine, sorry about that fail hope you win the case with the appeal.

Malka, I hope your troubles are less this morning and that you had a good nights sleep.

Sorry to anyone I've forgotten but there's a lot to remember

I'm going to have a quiet day indoors, pottering about, doing what I want. I'm going to give the new hallway its first clean with the steam mop, then I'm going to throughly clean the en-suite tiles, cos it's a job I've been meaning to do since we moved here, but never got around to, and I'm in the mood for making them all shiny and sparkly, it's theraputic. Unlike that ironing which is far from theraputic for me, but it's gotta be done.

Haven't decided where to take Zena this morning, she's so gloriously clean and fluffy after a good groom with the comb last night, I don't think I could bear to see her flop down in the sea and get caked in sand again Oh heck, she loves it down there

Enjoy your day everyone, hope you haven't got torrential rain.
moetmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 07:18 AM
Morning H and all

I am sorry to read that so many of us are having a hard time, I have missed those threads, hope things look for you all.

I am with you there H on the cleaning rather than the ironing, I hope whatever walk you decide you enjoy.

The weather is looking a bit iffy here, I don't think we will go far this morning and I have already spilt a cup of tea all over myself.

Yesterday was interesting, my hospital visit was much shorter than anticipated and I am mystified as to how you can have a virtual appointment for a scan, I didn't fully understand and had already questioned the poor man and didn't want to appear too thick! Hospitals now have virtual clinics so watch this space.

I have so much to do before departing for the hotel this afternoon, trousers to take up, suit to press, I am taking two outfits as I think my first choice may be a bit too ott for a dog show. I just hope that I don't forget anything, food, drink, for me and the dogs and all the paraphenalia not to mention the actual dogs to titivate.

I hope everyone has a good day.
petitsfilous
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-03-2013, 07:23 AM
[/;ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppmGood morning Dogsey! Upon/

Haha! ^^^ and Bernie says good morning too! Little Rascal.

Would you believe I check this site before 'that other site' now!

It's a good job I am a morning person as I got woken by a sound coming from the kitchen... that sound being Bernie playing with the spring door stop and what a wonderful sound it makes! -_-

So we're now cuddling on the sofa in front of the telly and dogsey whilst daddy stays in bed sleeping (not so much of a morning person!)

I guess my plans for the day are putting the house back together after having a new puppy in it for 4 days. If the weather is nice we'll take a trip to the park again and see if we can get those little legs moving a bit more whilst on the lead.

I hope you all have a good day whatever your plans may be
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Morning Helena and everyone.

Mrs Grumpy this morning dreadful night couldn't sleep.
Thank you for putting those vibes on constant he should hopefully hear any day when the interview is as they are short listing this week. I worry he will have to wait like he would of done if he went to Kazakhstan he says no because personnel do not he was going away they will invite him the same as everyone else and except the earlier interview. He better get an interview after all he has been told.
Weather looking a bit dull here at the moment so we may get some of the rain they are promising hopefully not but I will be prepared.

June I hope yo9u are feeling better this morning after the phone call you received last night not good any time especially not good around bed time. We're all here if you need a chat and some support.
Lorraine sorry to hear you failed by one mark. I hope you win the appeal.
Malka hopefully your troubles will be less today.
Norma I do hope the phone is a little less hot today and you can find some time to sit and relax.
Sal good luck with Meg today and the blood tests.
Pat I hope today isn't so taxing for you. I bet you slept well last night.
Anyone I have forgotten apologies.

Enjoy your Wednesday everyone, stay safe and I hope the rain stays away for you.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-03-2013, 07:27 AM
Good luck for tomorrow Gerri.
Virtual clinics. Take care today the tea has already got you.
PF Bernie was a good boy yesterday at the vets and at the park enjoy your walk in the park today too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning H and all

I am sorry to read that so many of us are having a hard time, I have missed those threads, hope things look for you all.

I am with you there H on the cleaning rather than the ironing, I hope whatever walk you decide you enjoy.

The weather is looking a bit iffy here, I don't think we will go far this morning and I have already spilt a cup of tea all over myself.

Yesterday was interesting, my hospital visit was much shorter than anticipated and I am mystified as to how you can have a virtual appointment for a scan, I didn't fully understand and had already questioned the poor man and didn't want to appear too thick! Hospitals now have virtual clinics so watch this space.

I have so much to do before departing for the hotel this afternoon, trousers to take up, suit to press, I am taking two outfits as I think my first choice may be a bit too ott for a dog show. I just hope that I don't forget anything, food, drink, for me and the dogs and all the paraphenalia not to mention the actual dogs to titivate.

I hope everyone has a good day.
Morning Gerry Well, I will be watching that space with great interest too!! Wishing you all the best at Crufts, I hope you come home laden with everything they can award you with

Originally Posted by petitsfilous View Post
[/;ppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppmGood morning Dogsey! Upon/

Haha! ^^^ and Bernie says good morning too! Little Rascal.

Would you believe I check this site before 'that other site' now!

It's a good job I am a morning person as I got woken by a sound coming from the kitchen... that sound being Bernie playing with the spring door stop and what a wonderful sound it makes! -_-

So we're now cuddling on the sofa in front of the telly and dogsey whilst daddy stays in bed sleeping (not so much of a morning person!)

I guess my plans for the day are putting the house back together after having a new puppy in it for 4 days. If the weather is nice we'll take a trip to the park again and see if we can get those little legs moving a bit more whilst on the lead.

I hope you all have a good day whatever your plans may be
Morning Petitsfilous Oh you've got some work to do today then, 4 days of puppy antics takes a lot of hard work, but I'm sure it was sooooo worth it Good luck with the lead walking, I hope you manage to crack it quickly.

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Helena and everyone.

Mrs Grumpy this morning dreadful night couldn't sleep.
Thank you for putting those vibes on constant he should hopefully hear any day when the interview is as they are short listing this week. I worry he will have to wait like he would of done if he went to Kazakhstan he says no because personnel do not he was going away they will invite him the same as everyone else and except the earlier interview. He better get an interview after all he has been told.
Weather looking a bit dull here at the moment so we may get some of the rain they are promising hopefully not but I will be prepared.

June I hope yo9u are feeling better this morning after the phone call you received last night not good any time especially not good around bed time. We're all here if you need a chat and some support.
Lorraine sorry to hear you failed by one mark. I hope you win the appeal.
Malka hopefully your troubles will be less today.
Norma I do hope the phone is a little less hot today and you can find some time to sit and relax.
Sal good luck with Meg today and the blood tests.
Pat I hope today isn't so taxing for you. I bet you slept well last night.
Anyone I have forgotten apologies.

Enjoy your Wednesday everyone, stay safe and I hope the rain stays away for you.
Morning Lynn, oh that's not good, having a rubbish night like that I'm sure an interview date will have you back on form, let's hope it happens today for him.
Gemini54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Morning all Dogsey Peops

Just catching up on last night's news, and my first thoughts are for you June, I hope you had a good night's sleep and haven't woken up with a big, black cloud over your head, and I really hope you can now put things into perspective in the hope that the bad news can be overcome somehow or other.xxxx

Lynn, I hope Gorden is nearer to that big interview on the horizon, and we've still got the positive vibes on constant until he gets the job and you can plan ahead.

Norma, I hope you're feeling better today, you have so much on your plate at the moment, I hope today is a bit calmer for you.

Not exactly sunny, but good enough down south, lovely blue sky appearing slowly, and I don't think we're going to get the rain today, it's all over in the West (sorry Jen and Crystal!)

Lorraine, sorry about that fail hope you win the case with the appeal.

Malka, I hope your troubles are less this morning and that you had a good nights sleep.

Sorry to anyone I've forgotten but there's a lot to remember

I'm going to have a quiet day indoors, pottering about, doing what I want. I'm going to give the new hallway its first clean with the steam mop, then I'm going to throughly clean the en-suite tiles, cos it's a job I've been meaning to do since we moved here, but never got around to, and I'm in the mood for making them all shiny and sparkly, it's theraputic. Unlike that ironing which is far from theraputic for me, but it's gotta be done.

Haven't decided where to take Zena this morning, she's so gloriously clean and fluffy after a good groom with the comb last night, I don't think I could bear to see her flop down in the sea and get caked in sand again Oh heck, she loves it down there

Enjoy your day everyone, hope you haven't got torrential rain.
Morning all,just going out to brave the elements,have left a message for TW No.65 on yesterdays thread,and its not chicken chowmein .Will let you know how the pup got on in the car.crystalgirl
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 07:59 AM
Morning H and all,

Hairdresser is coming this morning to thin out my hair. Its getting quite long now but is ridiculously thick. Then I will take Lily to PAH with me to get her some more food.

Silly me was so excited about my holiday I booked lily into the kennels and booked time off work for the wrong weeks. So today I have to look like a plonker and try and change the dates with everyone .

(((Hugs))) to everyone having a bad time at the moment and hope any poorly dogs are feeling better today.

Have a good day everyone.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 08:23 AM
Morning all

Raining here,

Tom is off school,not feeling well,sore throat,runny nose etc probably man flu

I'm off to the vets soon, and if looks could kill,Megs hasn't had brekkie and to say she isn't best pleased is an understatement At least I remembered not to feed her

Have a good day all x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-03-2013, 08:29 AM
Morning Helena and fellow members,

June, I really hope you managed a good nights sleep and have woken this morning feeling a little less 'down'. Things always seems worse at night and I know from my single friends that its extra hard not having someone to talk things over with .... you do have us lot if that's any help. ((hugs)).

Helena - I hope you have a more relaxing day .... if that is what you want ..... although I'm beginning to think you are a work junkie Or I may be very wrong and you are simply are an organiser and 'doer'. Have a lovely walk with Zena.

Lynn - I can't believe you are still waiting for an interview day for Gorden. I really hope you get that phone call this morning. Could Gorden not phone and chase? Good luck and enjoy your walk with Dillon.

Lorraine - I'm so sorry about that crucial exam mark, hopefully appeal will sort that. ((hugs)).

Bev - how lucky are you to be contemplating having your hair thinned You must have every woman's dream hair. The excitement over your holiday clearly went to your head over the bookings Hopefully the revised bookings dates won't be a problem. Enjoy your day.

Malka - I hope you feel more able to cope today ((hugs)) and your gorgeous Pereg cheers you up.

Tang - Hopefully you'll feel less jaded today - providing you had a good nights sleep. Have a few hours off and read that Kindle of yours out in the sun (if it is sunny )

Moet - Good luck and how exciting. Try and get a friend to take some photos. My neighbour is off up there today with her Affenpinschers.

Crystal - Enjoy your day at the beach if you manage it.

Petitsfilous - you give that gorgeous Bernie a cuddle from me. What a star he was in the park yesterday. Well done to both of you.

Nippy - Hi

I'm sure I've missed someone so apologies for that. I hope you all have a good day and get any problems sorted out. See you all later.
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 > Last »