View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-09-2006, 08:01 PM
Don't worry, you know the breed, you know the standard, all you have to do is go into the ring and give every exhibit the same amount of consideration and then do what you think right, it does not matter what others have done or if you do not like the dog you know has a CC or several, just pick the dogs in the order you and only you decide is the correct order.

The first appointment is stressful but if you are true to yourself and go home pleased and excited with the dogs you placed well then you have judged to the best of your ability and more important, honestly.

Good luck, hope you have a good entry and I hope that entry has loads of dogs with merit, it is much easier to judge good dogs than bad so fingers crossed, you have classes full of quality dogs.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2006, 06:58 AM
Go and enjoy it, don't let anyone rush you. Give every dog equal time, even if you can see immiediatly there are glaring faults.
I can't stand judges that literally rushed over one because it was not thier type. Those owners still paid and made the effort to come so deserve the same treatment.
What breed are you judging?
Good luck to you and OH.
Kady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2006, 08:29 PM
I am judging Dalmatians and my dearly beloved is doing Goldens & English Springers (family day out! )

Looking forward to it a bit more again now just was having a touch of the panics I guess pre-judging nerves (best now than on the day I guess!! )

Thanks again all & I will let you all know how it went!

Kady xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2