Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
KateM
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-08-2010, 09:45 PM

Apparently, this is our holiday......

Ok, so, I'd better introduce myself, my name is Gretchen and last Sunday was my 4th birthday. I live with my uncle, Ivan (he's big, cream, neurotic and nearly six) and my half sister Kammi (who is small, cream and stupid, really stupid, like the original dumb blonde.... oh and she's two). I'm not cream, I'm black, and the right size, and far far smarter than either of the other two. Oh we also have a human - who we've nearly got trained. Or at least we thought so......

Today started the same as normal, until the human got home from work, normally after tea is our time for cuddles and playing, but tonight she went out and left us!

And when she came back, over two hours later, she wasn't alone........ First she bought in a big sack of dog food, which is odd, as our food comes out the fridge, or the freezer... Then she went back to the car.... and bought in two cream puppies...and then two more cream puppies...... and finally a sable puppy and a tri-colour puppy. Now we like visitors, and we don't mind puppies, but these apparently are staying for a whole week!!

They are settling in, though one of them keeps trying to hump Ivan which is very amusing - one tried it with me, but I told them I didn't approve.

We weren't impressed by the fact that they got food and we didn't, or that they emptied the toy box - kammi has taken to lying in it to stop them getting the rest of the toys out.

And they were just all chilling out and more visitors arrived.. one of our human's friends, her two children....... and their cocker spaniel puppy. They've come on their holidays too!

Im thinking of leaving home.....

I may report back, if I get a chance, because I can see I am going to be very busy keeping this lot in line.