Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 01:28 PM

Jack and the killer Lawn mower!!!

Just got back from taking my daughter to pre-school and some idiot has dumped an old petrol lawn mower by the path. We passed it on the way to pre-school. Jack on the lead didnt give it so much as a glance, bit off lead on the way back was a different story altogether.

I did try very hard to protect him from the evil lawn mower but didnt do a very good job for all the laughing!!!! Bless him. First he circled it, tail down and jumping back everytime it "moved", then he ran behind me and peeped out at it but it hid again when it "moved" again. Finally I managed to be a good mommy and protect him enough to feel brave and he approached it tail still down and ears waggling like mad listening to it in case it "growled" at him. He did sniff it briefly but decided it was much to scary to hang around it for long. So he ran into the underpass and sat down watching to make sure it let me get away whole.

Poor little mite, my brave bunny chasing, crow hating boy doesnt like scrap metal!!! gave me a good giggle tho
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 01:43 PM
What a brave boy, going up to have a sniff!
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 02:31 PM
bless him they are funny! God forbid Max letting the lawnmower or hoover get within 100 yards of him!!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 02:38 PM
Jack the giant killer!!
Nicky1979
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 02:46 PM
Bless him

Our lawn mower gets told off everytime it makes an appearance in the garden!!
OH doesn't even have to start it up and we have a mad barking mutt telling it what he thinks of it
This in turn drives the OH mad with all the barking so it's been left out under our lean too this week to try and desensitise Louie
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
What a brave boy, going up to have a sniff!
Well I say sniff, more of a poke and run really

Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
bless him they are funny! God forbid Max letting the lawnmower or hoover get within 100 yards of him!!
Thats just it tho, not bothered at all by our mower at home, shouts at the hoover. But he looked at this thing like it was about to pounce and kill!!!!

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
Jack the giant killer!!
I'll tell him that, it'll make him feel tough poor little man

Originally Posted by Nicky1979 View Post
Bless him
This in turn drives the OH mad with all the barking
As if the mowing the lawn isnt bad enough!!! Poor hubby
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 03:27 PM
AH never mind jack its only a bit of scrap nothing to fuss over anyway your still a brave boy for haven a sniff
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 04:35 PM
well i think he was very brave....... you know these evil lawn mowers they get away with all sorts and need a good telling off from time to time.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 04:56 PM
Ha ha !

Loved it ! My boy Sammie did the very same thing with a dumped satalite dish?!?! Was actually doubled over laughing at his reaction
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by dollyknockers View Post
AH never mind jack its only a bit of scrap nothing to fuss over anyway your still a brave boy for haven a sniff
He thinks so!!

Originally Posted by cocker mum View Post
well i think he was very brave....... you know these evil lawn mowers they get away with all sorts and need a good telling off from time to time.
He did that alright.... Hackles the lot

Originally Posted by Doggydina View Post
Ha ha !

Loved it ! My boy Sammie did the very same thing with a dumped satalite dish?!?! Was actually doubled over laughing at his reaction
I know, you just cant help it. I knew I should've been more supportive of him, but I had to pick myself off the floor first!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >