Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lozzy100
Dogsey Junior
Female 

07-08-2006, 09:05 AM

star and lola update

Hi Guys

sorry i have not been around much lately, but i have been learning to drive and got the kids home so all is hectic, well Lola has a new game she loves jumping and trying to catch flys,,butterflys,and bees,,i have to get too the bees first as i dont want her getting stung..but when i do she gives me the most ungrateful look...lol she has now stopped digging up my garden for which i am very greatful for. Star is also a typical cav she loves to run around and jump on your lap for cuddles and a snooze, she has now stopped her barking when out on walks thanks to clicker training...now why did i not think of this before,,oh well we are there now,,lola and star walk perfectly on the lead and off the lead, i feel so proud now when i walk them..but when they see a cat that is another story..lol i am still looking for another cav too come and join our tribe,,,nige keeps saying that there wont be room for him as star and lola sleep on the bed and leaves him with little room..it amazes me how much bed space these little dogs take up,,we have a king size bed and me and OH are clinging on the edge for dear life..lol

Well thats about it for now as star wants to go out

Bye for now Loz xx